Any1 wanna make $2,000+ off of just $6.00?(SEEN ON OPRAH!)

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

You want to become rich in months on the net just for $6.00?

Yes
50%
No
50%
I Really Do Not Care, I'm Just Here For Hacks.
No votes

Total votes : 2

Any1 wanna make $2,000+ off of just $6.00?(SEEN ON OPRAH!)

Postby SleepyHackz » Sun May 24, 2009 4:04 pm

MHS is not the place for lame-ass pyramid schemes.
Hack Away *-_-*
SleepyHackz
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby HWJgavin » Sun May 24, 2009 4:20 pm

I don't know this sounds like a chain-mail type of scam lol.
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Location: do StrText="Nom nom nom" set ObjVoice=CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") ObjVoice

Postby liqmysaq » Sun May 24, 2009 11:13 pm

ROFL its an online version of a pyramid type scam. thats some funny ass shit. you wont make any money from it except from stupid kids who think that they can make money from it. you will give them all $1 then u will send ur own email to a bunch of ppl (like spam) who will just delete ur email cuz its a joke. if somebody DOES decide to try it out, why the fuck would they send money to those 6 ppl? i would just do like u say except put all my own email addys there and send it out without sending any of those ppl money.. duh. btw.. if u check up on those email addys.. i bet they are all the same person hahaha, i bet its the dude who wrote this thread, and i bet his name is Jordan Perkins. take ur pathetic scams elsewhere loser.

i loved the "SEEN ON OPRAH!" part, that made me ROFL for reals. Oprah is a hoebag, but even so.. she has enough class and uber business sense to easily tell this is a sad sad sad attempt at a scam and she would never tell ppl do to this. im obviously not a fan of Oprah, but i would give her every penny i have to invest in stuff cuz she is a brilliant business woman.

i vote for this dude to get banned, or at the very least 1 or 2 infractions away from being banned since hes probably just a kid and kids do stupid things.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby SpeedWing » Sun May 24, 2009 11:28 pm

liqmysaq wrote:ROFL its an online version of a pyramid type scam. thats some funny ass shit. you wont make any money from it except from stupid kids who think that they can make money from it. you will give them all $1 then u will send ur own email to a bunch of ppl (like spam) who will just delete ur email cuz its a joke. if somebody DOES decide to try it out, why the fuck would they send money to those 6 ppl? i would just do like u say except put all my own email addys there and send it out without sending any of those ppl money.. duh. btw.. if u check up on those email addys.. i bet they are all the same person hahaha, i bet its the dude who wrote this thread, and i bet his name is Jordan Perkins. take ur pathetic scams elsewhere loser.

i loved the "SEEN ON OPRAH!" part, that made me ROFL for reals. Oprah is a hoebag, but even so.. she has enough class and uber business sense to easily tell this is a sad sad sad attempt at a scam and she would never tell ppl do to this. im obviously not a fan of Oprah, but i would give her every penny i have to invest in stuff cuz she is a brilliant business woman.

i vote for this dude to get banned, or at the very least 1 or 2 infractions away from being banned since hes probably just a kid and kids do stupid things.

just to say it in 1 word. "Owned"
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby minorutono » Mon May 25, 2009 5:18 am

Sounds like a Ponzi scheme to me.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Return to Social/Unrelated