How to solve if my computer happen like this

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

How to solve if my computer happen like this

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Mon May 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Just now, I played my sister computer. Suddenly it hang up itself, I thought it was just not responding for awhile. However, this cause the computer auto turned into black screen and some blue dot.

I later restart the computer, it loaded until here about 2~3 minutes (unusual ) Here's =

Then I restarted again. Later, the system wrote " Warning, CPU has been changed, go to BIOS to save and quit " << I think something like that..

Later I go in the system configurations there and just save and quit, but I didn't change anything.

Then it now still cannot boot to Windows there.

Like just now I said, keep restart when it load until there..

What should I do?

By the way, nowadays, I really ask a lot...=.=
-----------------

Last time, my computer ( not my sister ) has been occur the same thing but I waiting the another day, then it recover itself again... perhaps that's lucky only... haha...
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby HyackDragon » Mon May 04, 2009 8:17 pm

if you ''keep'' getting blue screen

than go buy a new one [ i also got a xp that not working anymore because that , only in safety-mode ] [now i got vista XD]

it could be a virus or trojan .. (or those stuff)

usse malware scanner :

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

i used this scanner in the saftey-mode when my comp was crashed [i found this progam to late :cry: ]
and i found around 202 virus/trojans / worms /spyware [and more][OMFG] :evil:
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Mon May 04, 2009 8:34 pm

LoL, it already cured, it is just like a stupid bug or something similar as my computer, I plugged out the AV plug and wait about 30 minutes. Later, I restart, run as normal then it's recover.. I know it is quite weird to you.

But SORRY to make a such stupid topic but I wanted to exclaim :

THIS IS NOT A SPAM TOPIC

Actually, I was wanted to delete this topic as well, but just when I log in to my account, then I saw someone has already reply on my topic...
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby JB Gzn » Mon May 04, 2009 8:44 pm

HyackDragon wrote:if you ''keep'' getting blue screen

than go buy a new one [ i also got a xp that not working anymore because that , only in safety-mode ] [now i got vista XD]

it could be a virus or trojan .. (or those stuff)

usse malware scanner :

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

i used this scanner in the saftey-mode when my comp was crashed [i found this progam to late :cry: ]
and i found around 202 virus/trojans / worms /spyware [and more][OMFG] :evil:

he said a black screen. not a blue one..
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah, it is not a blue screen but black.

Even though it still happened, I am also frightened of it and I'm strongly believe that is not such viruses because I don't download any files, applications to my sister computer.

The virus scanner I will remember as well..
I'm a NEWBIE

XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby liqmysaq » Mon May 04, 2009 10:14 pm

that happens to me every once in a while, i just boot up in safe mode, then restart comp and it usually works out fine.
you might wanna check the temp of ur computer, if its running too hot it can hang like that, that might be why it worked for you after u left it off for a while. i suggest u go and buy a bottle of compressed air, take ur comp outside and blow out all the dust. dust can really raise the temp in there. if u really want a deep clean then take out all ur cards and stuff from ur motherboard and use a fine wirebrush on all the contacts (only the contacts.. dont scrape around on the circuit board too much or u might ruin it), both on ur cards and motherboard. u may use a dab of alcohol on a Q-tip or cotton ball to clean the contacts also.. do not use water. i do that every now and then to help keep my comp running good. especially in the summer cuz it gets up to like 120F where i live.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Tue May 05, 2009 5:18 pm

I do always clean my PC dust when my father taught me.

But it already cured, I plugged out the AV wire and let it hang there about 30 minutes then I plugged it in back then start with normally, then OK =)

In fact, booting into safe doesn't work for me. Because when I choose boot with safe then it will run a lot of C:\sfnklasdfnhlasjkhskafjdl something like that right? But my one when I run safe mode it will hang at there. But now, it has already cured. Kakaka...
I'm a NEWBIE

XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby tiduswong » Tue May 05, 2009 5:47 pm

I have meet this problem before while im using an old computer xp 512 mb ram and a small type =.= the casing its kinda small for normal 1 i get this pc from my aunt house back then it happen when almost weekend at old times i left it over night the problem have solve it auto recover if im using the correct words now i updated the CPU almost changed everything except the etc and it havent happen this again since then..
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby colintso » Wed May 06, 2009 1:20 pm

its happened to me before. It's usually a BIOS settings corruption. And yes, the power off method does work occasionally, but if it still doesnt work, you'll have to look for the jumper on the motherboard and plug it into another position, put the power back on for 5 secs, stop the power and plug the jumper back into its original position. This should reset the settings.
noobs have to learn, or they will always be noobs
==HACKERZ RULE!==
Request your sig here!
colintso
Ex-Mack Haster

Return to Social/Unrelated