How to crack XP?

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby kidkon » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:35 am

have you ever thought about askin ur parents to log you onto the compuer and then change it while ur on? LMAO i know yall hack but sometimes the simelist solutions work :D
kidkon
NULL

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 pm

@kidkon

That's the most easiest to let my parents find out who changed the password, it is me.

@RoboC

Thank you so much bro, this reply is typing with my sister computer!

Now, just ask a question to all. How to delete the account I made? Because my sister account is locked. Of course, I can not log in to her account because I have no her password of the account.

My sister was went for college, every month or week, she will be back to home. I must pretend all of this to let her know I used her computer otherwise she will told my parents then I will be death.

[Edited after this reply posted after about 5 minutes]

Let me make a guess, should I type something like this?[ net user 12345 /del ], shouldn't I?

[Edited after about 30 minutes above that]

I found out how to delete it.

By the way, thanks for all helping. :D
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby bluetoast » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Another alternative is downloading a file called minlogon, rename it to winlogon. Back up then replace your current one.

Add this to the registry (third party software probably required)

Code: Select all
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"Config"=dword:00000017

and bam, not only will you have administrator but you'll have SYSTEM privileges! This bypasses windows login all together. to revert just replace and restart. I'm currently using this hack on my main workstation due to its fast start up times.
bluetoast
Hackleberry Fin

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 pm

LoL, I don't need it, seems like a very crazy method. Never mind, perhaps others need it. I got my way to login already. Thanks by the way.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Previous

Return to Social/Unrelated