Come and ask your daily questions

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:02 pm

My brain has a stupid question, I always keep asking myself,

Is that our future machine is " Sleeping " Natural action.. =0

Don't flame hah.. :(
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby JB Gzn » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:03 pm

and i don't get what that means. har har.
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:18 am

Don't you ever feel the time pass fast when you sleeping.

Just sleep about 5 ~ 6 hours but when you weak up, it seems like you just slept for awhile only.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Anyone who knows our petroluem still have how much left and how long can it still provide for us? I really doubt it for long time..

In 2006 I heard petrol will be use up in 2007 but now already 2009 :shock:
I'm a NEWBIE

XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby sm1leykidd » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 am

XxNyxheroxX wrote:Anyone who knows our petroluem still have how much left and how long can it still provide for us? I really doubt it for long time..

i think they meant to say that they will minimize the usage of petrol... cuz you cant just end it just like that.... or did you mean that petrol will be gone, no more, finito,byebye,ended by 2007... well if soo...they prolly found more petrole... why do you think soldiers are in IRAQ! and other places...
sm1leykidd
I Know My Poop

Postby minorutono » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 am

sm1leykidd wrote:
XxNyxheroxX wrote:Anyone who knows our petroluem still have how much left and how long can it still provide for us? I really doubt it for long time..

i think they meant to say that they will minimize the usage of petrol... cuz you cant just end it just like that.... or did you mean that petrol will be gone, no more, finito,byebye,ended by 2007... well if soo...they prolly found more petrole... why do you think soldiers are in IRAQ! and other places...

After 9-11, the United States was in an uproar.

It was the first major strike we've had hit our homeland since December 7, 1941 (Pearl Harbor).

Just like with Pearl Harbor, we immediately searched for a solution; because we needed to take down whoever hit us.

We'd been hit, and we felt the need to hit back.

George Bush (the President of the time) found [inconclusive] evidence that there were weapons of mass destruction [Nuclear Weapons] in Iraq, and that the terrorist group which hit us on 9-11 was located there as well.

Thats why we have soldiers in Iraq, response to terrorist attacks and threats.

Of course, now, 8 years later, we've found that was a pretty stupid decision to go to war with these people who fight extremly dirty and unfair (but thats how a small power takes out a large one; thats how US got independence from Britian).

But hindsight is 20-20, and at the time, we wanted action..

Hope that answers your question ^^
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Oh.. No, you did not answer my question.

Anyone who already estimate when the petrol will be finish by human?
I'm a NEWBIE

XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby sm1leykidd » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:19 am

wasnt the 9-11 attack a conspiracy... the government caused that attack for some reason i do not know... and fyi if you dint know... back in the day BUSH and OSAMA were good friends...
sm1leykidd
I Know My Poop

Postby minorutono » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 am

sm1leykidd wrote:wasnt the 9-11 attack a conspiracy... the government caused that attack for some reason i do not know... and fyi if you dint know... back in the day BUSH and OSAMA were good friends...

Bush and Saddam knew and hated each other. Not Osama. I'm pretty sure. Because Bush Sr. was in the oil buisness, and the Middle East has a very good supply of oil. So they did know each other. But I'm pretty sure they didn't like each other. I've heard a reason we went to war vs Saddam was that Bush HATED Saddam. If they were friends then Bush wouldn't have given Saddam over to the militants who hanged him after.

Some say 9-11 was a conspiracy, but there is conspiracy theories for everything.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby bluetoast » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm

If one thing evolution has taught us, its that we are always improving ourselves as a species, dropping useless features and picking up useful ones weither if its micro evolution or macro evolution. If thats the case.... how come many of us are still so god damn lazy. :roll:
bluetoast
Hackleberry Fin

Postby minorutono » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:13 am

bluetoast wrote:If one thing evolution has taught us, its that we are always improving ourselves as a species, dropping useless features and picking up useful ones weither if its micro evolution or macro evolution. If thats the case.... how come many of us are still so god damn lazy. :roll:

Its just a trait that is inherent to humans, and hasn't yet been dropped. Maybe sometime soon we won't be lazy? I doubt it.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby sm1leykidd » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 am

minorutono wrote:
sm1leykidd wrote:wasnt the 9-11 attack a conspiracy... the government caused that attack for some reason i do not know... and fyi if you dint know... back in the day BUSH and OSAMA were good friends...

Bush and Saddam knew and hated each other. Not Osama. I'm pretty sure. Because Bush Sr. was in the oil buisness, and the Middle East has a very good supply of oil. So they did know each other. But I'm pretty sure they didn't like each other. I've heard a reason we went to war vs Saddam was that Bush HATED Saddam. If they were friends then Bush wouldn't have given Saddam over to the militants who hanged him after.

Some say 9-11 was a conspiracy, but there is conspiracy theories for everything.
no im pretty sure that it was osama and bush... they were friends in the old days and osama was actually in college i think thats how they met or something...but yea... i saw the pic of bush and osama... it was an old pic that my english teacher had...
sm1leykidd
I Know My Poop

Postby asdf » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:33 am

ur english teacher prolly photoshopped it lol. :D
asdfghjkqwertyuioplzxcvbnm!!!!!!
asdf
NULL

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 pm

This is what I copy from MSN about Diamond.

Industrial uses
Eighty percent of natural diamonds produced from mining contain flaws with regard to color, shape, or size or have impurities that make them unsuitable for use as gems. Ballas, bort, and carbonado are examples of flawed diamonds. Such diamonds are classed as industrial grade and used in manufacturing.

Due to its hardness, diamond, as either single crystals or finely ground powder, can be used in cutting, abrading, or polishing tools. It is used extensively in drill bits, in cutting devices, and as a surface that can withstand shock and pressure. Industrial diamond has applications in the mining, oil and gas, electronic, optical, thermal, machining, dentistry, and medical industries. Scientific applications include radiation- and photo-detection and experiments involving high pressures and temperatures.

===============

Except for this industrial, what still can it help on?
I'm a NEWBIE

XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby bummybum » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:14 pm

u guys r 2 srs :P

should i master bait with right hand or left O.O?
bummybum
I Know My Poop

PreviousNext

Return to Social/Unrelated