omg i lost my keys

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:05 pm

lol -.-' . and then he complains.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Sn1p3r » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:11 pm

XxNyxheroxX wrote:I and Herman were playing games , fun fun fun . Suddenly , my father mother , cousins were around my father`s car , then I and Herman went out and take a look , then my mother told us , the car`s key was inside the car and the car is LOCKED !!! WTF , hahahahjajaja , I and Herman couldn't stop laughing , then my father go call 09-xxxxxxxx find a door unlocker. =3=

After 20 minutes , he reached , and he used 25~30 minutes to unlock the door . haha? :lol:

Lol happened 2 me worse
i was at a party and was tired so i put the keys in the car(i entered the only door that doesnt detect it that u entered) and went to take a leak. Came back and doors were locked and didn't have a spare key either xD
so we spent 4 hours trying to open it( @ night)
Then went back to the car in the morning and i tried to unlock the luggage place(you know the place at the rear)with a screwdriver :P
guess what happened xD

PS! the car was a Audi Allroad 2.5 TDI (idk why i had to say it)
Sn1p3r
Hacker Smacker

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:57 am

Sn1p3r wrote:
XxNyxheroxX wrote:I and Herman were playing games , fun fun fun . Suddenly , my father mother , cousins were around my father`s car , then I and Herman went out and take a look , then my mother told us , the car`s key was inside the car and the car is LOCKED !!! WTF , hahahahjajaja , I and Herman couldn't stop laughing , then my father go call 09-xxxxxxxx find a door unlocker. =3=

After 20 minutes , he reached , and he used 25~30 minutes to unlock the door . haha? :lol:

Lol happened 2 me worse
i was at a party and was tired so i put the keys in the car(i entered the only door that doesnt detect it that u entered) and went to take a leak. Came back and doors were locked and didn't have a spare key either xD
so we spent 4 hours trying to open it( @ night)
Then went back to the car in the morning and i tried to unlock the luggage place(you know the place at the rear)with a screwdriver :P
guess what happened xD

PS! the car was a Audi Allroad 2.5 TDI (idk why i had to say it)

I guess it been unlocked , okay , tell me where is your location now , I want to prepare luggage and screwdriver , I want to rob your car!
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby Sn1p3r » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:07 pm

lol

Estonia, Rakvere, Pikk tn 17
Sn1p3r
Hacker Smacker

Previous

Return to Social/Unrelated