Members tributes to Memory Hacking Software...

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Re: Members tributes to Memory Hacking Software...

Postby soulREAPER » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:09 pm

cool and nice!!

use adobe?

THIS IS SUCK!!
soulREAPER
Acker

Postby WhiteHat » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am

The ones from me, yes...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Modify » Fri May 14, 2010 1:02 am

Love this software ^^ I don't know where I'd be without it. Oh wait, yes i do, id be much poorer in my games and having alot less fun ;D Thank you so much L. Spiro, keep it up!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Iiable

Modify
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Mimicsub » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:02 am

MHS rock! 8)

Mimicsub
Been Around More

Postby esco » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:13 am

Hey bro, long time no speak. I remember when YEARS ago, I met you before MHS even had script support, or before it even really took off. I told you how great your tool was then, and today I am here to show you what it enabled me to reproduce and program in game maker: http://sotnhacked.wordpress.com/2011/11 ... ne-is-out/

Make sure to check the special thanks section especially bro. I hope you're still having fun living the millionaire life out there in Japan! 8)
esco
NULL

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Looks nice, though I don’t know how I helped with that except by perpetuating your interest in the project perhaps.

I never got to play the original though I always wanted to do so.
I will try to play through this when I have time.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby esco » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 am

L. Spiro wrote:Looks nice, though I don’t know how I helped with that except by perpetuating your interest in the project perhaps.

Well, memhack allowed me to easily change and edit countless values, which in turn allowed me to accurately and quickly see, and find things like frame timers, 3d data, gfx data, physics data, text, etc. I mean without using your tool, I would have had to use the PCSX debugger alone, and that would have taken infinitely longer, and would have been much more difficult. You tool also allowed me to originally use scripts thru it to modify the original game, which taught me a lot about how game engines works, and helped to teach me a lot more about proper coding, as well as helping me to learn a bit more C language. Overall, just using your tool, and all of it's features has taught me a massive amount about coding and basic game development, that most other people have to go to school to get.

It is the whole reason why I was able to not just reproduce, but also enhance the original game into what you see now. While this demo is only a few screens and 1 stage long, I have completed the majority of the systemic things that I will in turn be able to use for the rest of the game. And I had the foresight to make them easily adaptable by separating things into individual scripts & objects, which will make adding more things in quick and simple. 8)

I never got to play the original though I always wanted to do so.
I will try to play through this when I have time.

L. Spiro

I will say this much: if you haven't played the original you should play it first and then you will truly appreciate the enhancements in this demo. Not to mention the fact that mine is just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit harder; so without some practice with the original you might end up shitting yourself on mine. :D
Esco.... the name says it all. New Yorikan for life.
esco
NULL

Postby julianzzz » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:26 pm

its been a while since not really active on this forum... hey guys . . how are you! :lol:
~The End Has No End~
julianzzz
Hack-Master Hex

Previous

Return to Social/Unrelated