Starfox Interview

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby g3nuin3 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:49 am

lol this is pretty gay! lol but amusing nonetheless, i loved starfox 64 and i can appreciate the story line XD
g3nuin3
Acker

Re: Starfox Interview

Postby Windshadow » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 am

Bawhahahaha. Hilarious if you get it.
Windshadow
Acker

Postby Modify » Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 am

Haha, i loved that game. Funny stuff L. Spiro. Kinda makes me wanna play it again...

-Modify

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Iiable

Modify
Hackleberry Fin

Re:

Postby SztringzS » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:58 am

tiduswong wrote:wow that sound like a adult age between 24-35

I sound similar and I'm 14... pretty sure its the average persons voice when there 14.
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Re:

Postby PrinceArthur » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:13 pm

L. Spiro wrote:The one asking the questions. The first voice you hear.
That was my voice when I was 14 (12 years ago).

L. Spiro

btw.. u still young lol... i thought u like 40 50 60 years old LOL... quite many experience in hacking... or coding lol.... btw.. can share here where u 1st training about hacking or coding??
PrinceArthur
Been Around

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:42 pm

If you accounted for all variables, you would calculate my age at 28.
Still young compared to 40+.

I started at the age of 15 or so with Final Fantasy VII. I used a tool called MemHack. The author of that tool committed suicide. Apparently that is a trend among hacking-software developers because there was some other hacking software whose author committed suicide though I forgot the name.
When I upgraded to Windows XP, MemHack stopped working. I did not know the author of MemHack was dead, so I waited for him to make due on his promise of an XP version of MemHack which never came.
I got tired of waiting and did a search for alternative hacking tools. I found Magic Trainer Maker or whatever. Useless.
Somehow I did NOT find Cheat Engine, ArtMoney, nor T-Search.

Because I found no alternative, I decided to make my own and Memory Hacking Software was born.
Developing this tool provided for most of my foundation in hacking knowledge while at the same time giving me coding experience I could use to get a job.
If I had been a competent Googler just that one day of my life, I would have found Cheat Engine, ArtMoney, or T-Search, and MHS would not exist, and my life would be dramatically different in a very negative way.

Doesn’t it make you realize how you could be someone whose life WAS ruined by having found MHS?

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby PrinceArthur » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:56 pm

L. Spiro wrote:I did not know the author of MemHack was dead, so I waited for him to make due on his promise of an XP version of MemHack which never came.

quite pathetic :lol:

L. Spiro wrote:Somehow I did NOT find Cheat Engine, ArtMoney, nor T-Search.

Because I found no alternative, I decided to make my own and Memory Hacking Software was born.
Developing this tool provided for most of my foundation in hacking knowledge while at the same time giving me coding experience I could use to get a job.

btw... how did u start on the MHS software... i mean.. how can u make the value searcher without knowing the basic... hurm... and the foundation... where did u learn that xD

actually i want to know how hard people learn to become a pro like u lol... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and did u get this idea by MemHack? i search on google and i found this :

memhack description
Scan and detect changes in process memory :wink:

i readed and seems it nearly same with cheat engine and MHS is far complicated from MemHack lol...
PrinceArthur
Been Around

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:37 pm

If you decide randomly to start making a memory-hacking tool you will understand what I mean.
My first version was shit because I did not know what I was really doing, but it served as a proof-of-concept, and clued me into the areas that needed to be studied more to get the required skills.

I eventually started it over from scratch and made a much better version, but my solutions for the new obstacles were not always perfect again, and the culmination of mistakes gave me the experience I needed to make it right the third time (the current MHS), and again showed me where I needed to put more critical thought into play.

Making a memory-hacking tool is the only way to get so much in-depth knowledge, because it is the only thing that forces you to study so many little things in so much detail, and will be the only way you will ever encounter those little obstacles that require critical thinking to overcome.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby PrinceArthur » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:42 pm

:shock:
quite hard...

in case if i want to make my own memory-hacking tools... then in which part should i start with?
PrinceArthur
Been Around

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 pm

No one answered that question for me. I think it is pretty obvious to any human that you need to start with the part that gets the lists of processes, opens one of them, and scans its memory.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby PrinceArthur » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm

oh... ok then...

ill try to search for that xD
PrinceArthur
Been Around

Previous

Return to Social/Unrelated