Rappelz

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Rappelz

Postby jarshale » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:43 am

Hi.
So i have some previous knowledge in mem hacking from maplestory and phantasy star online; freezing health, item duping/editing, etc.

However I dont know how to bypass the anticheat engine for rappelz, as on previous games there was always someone who did it for the rest of the community.

If anyone can explain a way to bypass, or a way to make my own, I would greately appreciate it. :?:
jarshale
I Have A Question

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:54 am

If that game is protected by Hack Shield, Punk Buster, or Xtrap, then MHS bypasses it automatically.

If by nProtect Game Guard, the next version of MHS gives you tools that help you study and make your own bypasses via scripts, and a future version of MHS should bypass it natively.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Flipper » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:11 am

L. Spiro wrote:If by nProtect Game Guard, the next version of MHS gives you tools that help you study and make your own bypasses via scripts, and a future version of MHS should bypass it natively.

This is good news L.Spiro, Thank you.

So would you be willing to update the help file to simply explain how to "study and make our own bypasses" on release also? This would be a valuable aid for somebody like me who is new and sometimes needs a guiding hand...
Flipper
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:17 am

I have already done it.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Flipper » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:25 am

Brings a smile to my face :) thanks!
Flipper
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby CAPT-Kil3R » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:41 am

has any one found usefull hacks for this game??
CAPT-Kil3R
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Circle » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:31 pm

I don't know if it's allowed to link here to other pages. I just do it, if it's forbidden just remove the link.

You can find and work on hacks here

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/rappelz/
Circle
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Grebo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:18 am

A game called Upshift StrikeRacer uses HackShield and is detecting MHS..
Grebo
I Have A Few Questions

Postby jtremblay » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:40 am

I am a begginer developer of a script-based program on the above listed site... I am experimenting with L. Spiro's divine creation here and I am able to peek through hackshield with no problems. My only issue, which I have already posted my question about, is finding the base memory value in Vista... because the values do change when you restart Rappelz.
I have been able to find the following:
Target POS
Target HP Max
Target HP
Target Name
Character's Name (you... like 20 times)
Last NPC Targeted (Orange Named NPC... pointless)
# of letters in a target's name
Player's Coordinates
Ground Click Coordinates

*EDIT*

OK... an update on my latest progress...

I have found some static pointers that assist me in acquiring in-game information reliably... The static pointer does not point directly to the information, but it does point to a location that is at a static offset of the information I wanted a static pointer for... little more work, but it accomplishes the same goal.

I was able to acquire a reliable static poiter to the following information:
Character Name, JP, HP, MP, Level
Target Name... WOOT!
Summoned Pet Type... Yeti Prime, Orc Junior... etc.

I am going to continue work to find the static pointers for other important information like Target HP/MP, Summoned Pet HP/MP, and Character/Pet/Target positions. I might even go as far as trying to make it read the chat log, but that will be way in the future. After acquiring all of the static pointers to the information I need for the bot... I am going to begin work on creating the .dll that will read the memory locations from the game... I am not sure how easy it is going to be to do this as I have read that injection of the .dll is the hard part... but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Now the hard part... I have to do some research on how to write a .dll that will read these memory locations. Anyone with knowledge of this please help me... a template would be the greatest help.
jtremblay
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Others (MMORPG)