RYL

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

RYL

Postby abiieez » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:16 pm

just a lil intro about me. I know some basics of programming, loops,conditions, functions call and stuffs. But i never tried to hack any games before , coz it's totally different from what i've studied in my college.

Now lets talk about this game, RYL.It's a free to play (atm) MMORPG, the site is http://www.ryl2.com.my. Im curious how do we know that a game is hackable or not. Coz i know that this game uses cpu resources a lot, so maybe we can say that the game does some calculation in our pc and sends the result to a server or somewhere. at the moment im typing, im still downloading ur memhack software from mpcforum, it's kinda slow though but i can wait :)
abiieez

Postby abiieez » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:07 pm

about choosing a process. I run the game and it pops out the window for entering the id and password. Until this time only a process called "login.dat" shown , i chosed the process and run the RAM Watcher. I keyed in my id and passwrod and get in to the game. When im in the game i pressed "alt+tab" i saw the RAW Watcher window and it shows "????" on the most right coloumn. I checked my task manager, there's a process called "client.exe". So i went to the process selection (using ur software), but i cant see the "client.exe" process. Is it because the game using nprotect so we cant acess the process ? or did i do something wrong ?

sorry for double posting.

Regards,

Mustofa
abiieez

Postby L. Spiro » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:36 pm

Probably NProtect.

Next version may not feature kernel at all, but it is on its way.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby AlaXul » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:28 am

I'm thinking of trying this game since I'm bored of Battlefield 2. The easiest things to try and hack on online games assuming that all stat calculations are done server side, are visual aids. For example, locations of all enemy players, objects of interest, teleportation, etc.
AlaXul
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:30 pm

as we know ,since the nprotect is on we cant access the proccess. Is there any way to send packets to server (by using ID , password and character name) using ur program without running the game ? (or maybe any other program). Because my friend did it yesterday and we managed to get an item. Well it only work once, the next packets that he sent failed (according to him). He didnt tell me what software he uses so im wondering how to do it.

Postby Petani » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:40 pm

try wpe pro
Petani
I Know My Poop

Postby WhiteHat » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Petani wrote:try wpe pro

WPE PRO gets detected easily by most game guards since a while...
And by the way, this is a very old topic. Look at the post date before
yours... XD
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Petani » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:13 am

u need bypass gg 1st then u can search ure weapon and put in any slot..
like bug dmg in ryl1 if use ce work also in ryl2
make ure weapon read as boot/rings/glove/shirt/helm or etc.. try if can use this mhs.. im try but cannot find weapon name in that server xD

Check Here

Im Make In RYL1 xD
Petani
I Know My Poop

Return to Others (MMORPG)