9dragons

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

9dragons

Postby atsik » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:37 pm

hi

can anybody teach how to hack it. its acclaim game with GG protection. newest MHS working with it but i dont know nothing about hacking. if some1 playing it and know how do hack thn please shar ur knowledge.

thanx
atsik
I Have A Question

Re: 9dragons

Postby NiXorED » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:29 am

never mind
Last edited by NiXorED on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
NiXorED
I Have A Few Questions

Postby NiXorED » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:38 am

Hmm clueless.
Last edited by NiXorED on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
NiXorED
I Have A Few Questions

Postby NiXorED » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:26 am

Okay, just forget about everything...
Since the 'to-do' and the 'what u get' is a bit out of balance, just play it the way it's ment to be, or quit it.

[Major problem: 9dragons isn't really updating the game itself, but only the things in the game u can buy for real $$$, so don't even bother playing it. (Even if the game has a B.I.G. potential in it!)]
NiXorED
I Have A Few Questions

Postby reme » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 pm

NiXorED wrote:Hi again ^^

After reading (alot/) some CEF guides/topics about hacking 9dragons, I saw it was actually possible >.< Things like speed hack, no skill delay and even with WPE a constant flood of exp. wich is actually nice ^^.

I think its good to let u know this, since my other one wasn't that helpfull...
I'm soon gonna test it out, with MHS as a UCE wich was requird and most ppl didn't have at CEF. But for some "weird" reason, Screen of death loves me, and 'popd up' when I even tryd to launch MHS, L. Scorpio, yes I did found the solution myself :D ! (No Anti-anti cheat thing :wink: )

If I make any progress, I will actually let u guy`s know (66 views, 1 repley :shock: kinda hot item?)
But I don't promise anything :P , and my next free time to spend on things like this is in about a week.

Well, the sources of my "research": (I hope its allowed to post, other wise, Im sorry and remove them ;) )
>>>Google<<<
and the post I checked wich is quite long, and their server is kinda crappy atm >>>Here<<<

Have fun with it, and share your fun to the world w/o wasting your time helping acclaim to update their bugs ;)

*Edit: Focus on P/E, according to the threat I saw, the biggest potential for hacking it, is in P/E... wich isn't making it easyer :S
W/e there still is somthing like "bot`s" (under construction by L.Scorpio`s new MHS as he sayd somwhere on this forum ^^) wich is verry helpfull, since the exp. u get for casting a skill once is redicules low!

I was curious if MHS can really work. I passing the GG but the problems come in finding values. For 2 day i ma trying to find some values that i know exactly how to found. But the problems is that MHS dont find them I tried the increase, decrease, etc way, but i was unable to find the right values. Any hit for this?
reme
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Successfully attaching to the game does not mean nProtect Game Guard is bypassed.
nProtect Game Guard may not have realized that MHS attached but its hooks can still cause problems with MHS if you do not bypass them as well.

You need to find the correct AAC settings.

And once you do that you still have not bypassed the CRC of the game so you can not modify anything. Only read, which is good enough for a bot.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby reme » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:46 pm

L. Spiro wrote:Successfully attaching to the game does not mean nProtect Game Guard is bypassed.
nProtect Game Guard may not have realized that MHS attached but its hooks can still cause problems with MHS if you do not bypass them as well.

You need to find the correct AAC settings.

And once you do that you still have not bypassed the CRC of the game so you can not modify anything. Only read, which is good enough for a bot.

L. Spiro

ok i see u have a lot of advice. But really i am not so good to this. My speciality is network not programming. So can u give me a point to start?
reme
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Others (MMORPG)