General MMORPG Questions

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

General MMORPG Questions

Postby TopGun » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:11 am

Hi, I used the MHS tool by L. Spiro a while back when Legend Of Ares was online (For those of you who played, I was on Poseidon Server using the characters NexSuperne and Desolate). Since LoA is no more, I have stopped using MHS. I was using Windows XP 32-Bit at the time with an extremely basic understanding of MHS. If there is a Private LoA Server, please link me!

I am now using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit and wish to return to using MHS.

1. Does the newest version of MHS work with Windows 7 64-Bit?

2. I am looking for a fun MMORPG to play while also using MHS. What MMORPG is best for using MHS and what is the best way to go undetected?

I am currently playing Dekaron (2Moons, but in GameHi's hands) and I have hit the point where I want to go higher but it takes too long to level up.* If there are current hacks for Dekaron, I would appreciate it if someone linked me to the proper forum/thread.

Thanks!

*I am currently in college right now studying for an IT degree with a concentration in Information Security. I see MHS as a way to understand how the concept of memory hacking works as well as its execution. Also being in college, I have little free time to devote to gaming and I cannot devote countless hours of grinding just to reach a point where the game is enjoyable (specifically PvP and high level dungeons, etc...).
TopGun
I Have A Question

Re: General MMORPG Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:30 am

MHS can function almost normally on Windows 7 64-bit. Just disable the kernel functions.

With kernel functions disabled, protections do not work and MHS can be detected more easily.

However, not many anti-cheat software work on Windows 7 64-bit yet, meaning you would not be able to play many protected games anyway.
Some do, however.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit at home and I will be updating MHS accordingly.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Others (MMORPG)