Atlantica Online

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby toffey » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 am

Signed Long and Unsigned long have the same amount of integers, but unsigned starts at zero.

Signed Long: −2,147,483,648 to +2,147,483,647
Unsigned Long: 0 to +4294967295

For things such as amount of EXP a player has, which cannot be below 0, programmers usually use unsigned integers. They don't always use this though, I usually notice programmers using short vs unsigned short if the value starts with 0 but isn't going to go above 32,767. Whether it is because it is easier, or just common is beyond me. Hope I answered your question.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby kingofdiscos » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:07 am

manna hack - not working u can change it only visually and when u have low mp u use skill but ur char actually dont atack
kingofdiscos
Acker

Postby TheOnlyOne » Sun May 24, 2009 7:13 am

I started an Open Bot Project starting last year, adding and fixing content so far, it has a ton of Scripts, Macros and Hacks allready done by myself.

The Link to get to the Epic Thread and latest Download:
http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/korean-foreign-games/

*Its recommended to have some knowledge otherwise it will either take forever to set it up by yourself or it will simply never work as inteded.
**Build in Noob/Leecher Protection.

However, theirs allways the problem to get enough memory Values to implement features and use them especially if they are hard to read via PixelCheckSums and Searches.

So far i made BattleSpeed Hack and Movement SpeedHack, theirs a Wall-Hack which doesnt get updated since latest Patches (which kills the Memory Values as Offsets change).

Most Values you read are from the GUI, none of them is changeable without a Reset by the Server:

-HP, EXP, Money, Quantity of Items, Stamina, X/Y coord, Evasion Rate

all of them Reset.

Same for Quests, you can change them to "green" and they will be displayed as Completed, and you get the Dialog as you would have completed them, but it seems something is either Server Sided to back them or a hidden Value keeps them save.

Hacking the Craft Values will display you all the Items (with lvl 100 in the Craft skill) but if you want to craft one of them it will give an Error Msg.

If the Speed Hack in combat is too high it will stuck the animations and give you Animation Errors. If the Movement speed is too high it will simply Reset you via a Loading Screen to the point you started moving (it seems to simly check the X/Y coord in a timely rhytmn and if they changed too much it will give the error, simply as that).

Stun and most "status" effects have a Memory, but its only for the Animation and you can't set it to 0 to "remove" the Real Stun status, you just remove the animation (which is still good for your Main character as it grays out the View otherwise).

Damage value seem to be hard to change, and currently have a Log file that gets send to the server, so even if you hack them you will get Banned for it quite fast, like for any hack that somehow interacts with the Economy (like Money / Will) or is easy visible by other players (that will simply Report you).

So far i was unable to get the Memory of Will, which might look like a simpel Value as "Number %", but no value i searched was succesful, starting with Unknown gives no usefull results either, but Will is a highly needed Memory Value for Bot Functions, so anyone able to read it Post your results in ElitePvp Forum or contact me via Support Mail.

Current Memory Values of intrest are:

Will (simpel any value to get the current Will are helpfull)

Mob count in battle, maybe even a value that gives details about the Monsters or Formation they have.

Your own Formation of your current Team (especially for movement and targeting).

The biggest bottleneck of the Bot so far is that it needs to use PixelSearches to target in combat, which prevents most use of Skillz and target "clever" it will simply attack what it can find, which is enough to grind for money, but ofcourse not the a real goal.

So if theirs some peops with ideas, knowledge or fun in hacking, you might have plenty of playground with the game and you can give your feedback to help in an established Community project.
TheOnlyOne
I Have A Few Questions

Postby TheOnlyOne » Sun May 24, 2009 11:50 am

Currently finished a Zoom Hack to have a Zoom lvl of your choice.
TheOnlyOne
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Sun May 24, 2009 3:37 pm

TheOnlyOne wrote:Currently finished a Zoom Hack to have a Zoom lvl of your choice.

lol...

SpeedWing wrote:first thing i made was the zoom boundry( most easiest thing to do)

Zoom Boundry : [0012FE28]+102h ( add to complex address) mind me if it doesn't works. i preffer using 16900 short for it. you have a nice sight then Very Happy.

DON'T FORGET TO UNLOCK IF YOU START A BATTLE!!!!
SpeedWing
Defragler

Do u mean battle speed hack or movement speed hack?

Postby meowybabe » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:14 pm

lxcid wrote:Well, at least it save you the wait. :) I started the game with speed hack and the normal version seems so draggy then. lol. I'm not doing much stuff as for today. Maybe wednesday to friday i'll be contribute more.

Still finding...

I've got the battle speed hack. I just need the movement speed hack badly. Does anyone of u guys have any idea how to find it? Not talking abt the one with mount. I strongly believe that there is an address for movement speed, but its hard looking for a value that doesn't change.
meowybabe
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Do u mean battle speed hack or movement speed hack?

Postby efel » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:13 am

meowybabe wrote:
lxcid wrote:Well, at least it save you the wait. :) I started the game with speed hack and the normal version seems so draggy then. lol. I'm not doing much stuff as for today. Maybe wednesday to friday i'll be contribute more.

Still finding...

I've got the battle speed hack. I just need the movement speed hack badly. Does anyone of u guys have any idea how to find it? Not talking abt the one with mount. I strongly believe that there is an address for movement speed, but its hard looking for a value that doesn't change.

Doesn't it change if you use a mount? And it changes when you are stopped?

I would love to find a way to find the enemies formation and use some sort of control to send attacks to them instead of having to rely on pixelsearch, but I don't really know where to start... Anyone have any ideas?
efel
I Have A Few Questions

Previous

Return to Others (MMORPG)