Operation 7 Open Beta

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Operation 7 Open Beta

Postby toffey » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Well I'm posting from my iPod Touch so I can't copy a link to the game but it is free for download on FileFront and you can find the website via Google.

Anyways, I've been trying some basic hacks out on the game using MHS and ran into a problem with EXP (I'm guessing it is server sided) and making myself Invincible by locking HP at 100 or just setting it to 100 when I have low HP.

For the EXP I can change the value to what would normally level me up, and the progress bar changes to 100% but my leveling continues as normal. Ex: If I was 100 exp away from leveling and set my exp to my current exp +100 it would only change what I see visually. I still need to gain 100 exp to level. So I assume it is server sided just as the Gold is.

The HP problem is a bit stranger. I can make myself invincible, but once I do that (or simply set my HP to 100 when I have <100 HP) the result is me not able to be hurt, but also not able to hurt other players. Anybody have an idea on how to work around this so that I would be able to deal damage but not take any?

By the way, once Ichange my HP back to normal and even close MHS the problem persists until I leave the match and rejoin.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby MAOska » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 pm

you have op7 hack invi
MAOska
I Have A Few Questions

Postby MAOska » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 pm

???????????'
MAOska
I Have A Few Questions

Postby liqmysaq » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 am

i have it. but its auto ban if u use it. so u can be invisible for maybe 30 seconds to 1 minute then u get kicked from the game (auto banned). if it wasnt auto ban then i would have put it in my hack. i havent tried looking for a non auto ban way of doing it yet, i will though eventually. invisibility is kind of too much for public. its highly abused and really makes the game aweful. it even pisses me off cuz there is no anti hack for it >< (i love to go in games with hackers and stalk the hackers killing them when nobody else can :D )
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Return to Others (MMORPG)