Rappelz and nProtect GameMon Rev 1203

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Rappelz and nProtect GameMon Rev 1203

Postby McClane » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:08 am

Hello L. SPIRO & Co,

I botted long time ago on Rappelz when the game was protected by Hackshield with a script programm called AutoIt.

Well I went inactive, a new Rappelz update comes out "Epic 5" and a new Anti-Hack Shield is protecting it: GameGuard.

My old bot is useless since I cant simulate any mouse clicks anymore.

I heard a lot of MHS (indeed a very powerfull tool) and want to try my luck to bot rappelz with it.

Before I start to script a bot I wanted to test if I am able to read informations (HP, Mob HP, MP, x-y coordinates) and if I am able to simulate mouse clicks with MHS in Rappelz.

My first stepp was trying to get x-y coodinates:
Well since GameGuard hides SFrame.exe: File- > Open Process -> Mark: "Open in Restricted Mode"-> All-> SFrame.exe

x-coordinate was for example: 177992

Search-> Data Type Search: Data Type: Unsigned Long, Exact Value, Value to find: 177992-> Ok

2 Addresses found...

Something strange happened, I think that I was reading my own memory and not the game memory... Something like this I found in this forum in another topic.

Well I used the search button for this forum again and found ACC. I really tried many configurations (I restarted MHS after each try) but still the same.. It looks like I am reading my own memory..

Well some basic question:
Is there a way with MHS to read the Memory of Rappelz and simulate mouse clicks so I can create a bot?
Is there a way to bypass GameGuard?
Or didnt I just tried all ACC configuration possibilitys?
Do I have any other options?

Best regards

McClane

EDIT: What are <unknow> in my process list? New since GuameGuard...
McClane
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Others (MMORPG)