Hero Online Anyone?

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Hero Online Anyone?

Postby darkwolf » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 pm

So, I've been trying to hack Hero Online (the game from the same devs of LoA, not the other thousands of Hero Online out there...) But, I find it impossible.

Anyone knows if there's a way to hack the Attack and Skill Attack Values? Also, is there any way to dupe there?
darkwolf
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Sychotix » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:00 am

for duping, you have to find an exploit in their code. For hacking attack and attack skill values... you will probably have to hack their server. Those are generally server sided in games.
Sychotix
Been Around

Postby CoMPMStR » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:20 am

I played this a while ago, and I got hacked. Probably from downloading a so-called bot. Anyway I don't think you can hack because everything is server-sided. There was a way to dupe, a bunch of people got banned for duping nCash items, but I'm sure it's patched by now.

Good luck hacking because this game's been out for quite some time now and yet no hacks have been created for it. The only thing you can try is packet editing but still you have Xtrap to disable first.

If you find a way, let me know. I still have some items but not enough motivation to make my 420mil back.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby darkwolf » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:32 am

*sigh* I guess I'll have to keep messing around with this.

Thanks anyways.
darkwolf
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Others (MMORPG)