Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

got bots hax?

Postby HyackDragon » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:48 pm

can u guys make it ? or might u guys got it..? :) :D
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby CoMPMStR » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 am

If I'm not mistaken, Bots uses GG as its security program. I don't think you can use MHS to hack games that use GG. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby Exceeder » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:17 pm

CoMPMStR wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Bots uses GG as its security program. I don't think you can use MHS to hack games that use GG. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
mhs can bypass GG wit its AAc setings
Exceeder
I Know My Poop

Postby CoMPMStR » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:10 am

Exceeder wrote:
CoMPMStR wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Bots uses GG as its security program. I don't think you can use MHS to hack games that use GG. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes I know that, but has anyone actually found knob settings that work, on any game with GG, without crashing or dishing out some other random bug? Everytime I hear someone discuss bypassing GG with MHS and adjusting the knobs they always conclude with BSOD or unsuccessful attachings. I just didn't think it was stable enough to be considered usable at this time.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby Sychotix » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:17 am

CoMPMStR wrote:
Exceeder wrote:

Yes I know that, but has anyone actually found knob settings that work, on any game with GG, without crashing or dishing out some other random bug? Everytime I hear someone discuss bypassing GG with MHS and adjusting the knobs they always conclude with BSOD or unsuccessful attachings. I just didn't think it was stable enough to be considered usable at this time.

yeah i'm pretty sure L. Spiro posted them somewhere.
Sychotix
Been Around

Postby huddzzii » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm

lol bots is easy to hack almost everything is client sided. i used CE when i hacked bots anyway i found out how to teleport the boss to the start and et his HP to 1 and then kill him in one shot on lvl 80 room wich gave me plenty of items, xp and gold :P but this was a long time ago i dont even think it works anymore.
huddzzii
Acker

Return to Others (MMORPG)