any1 know's some hax for Metin2 ?

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

any1 know's some hax for Metin2 ?

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:22 pm

if ya guys do try post them here , im new in the game and looks fine till now , and i wanna c if it's worth playing :D so please post here w/e hax u know

P.S:maybe ill give ya detect hack, skill speed for LoA if ure kind O.o
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby shinnsohai » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:13 pm

link please
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:17 pm

c'mon guys im sure at least SOMEONE browseing this forum plays Metin2 :( :x so post ure hack's here >.>

P.S:Speedwing post here if ure on the forums i wanna talk w/ ya;btw u still didnt thanked me for the detect adress i told you about :? :wink:
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:37 pm

perhaps you should use the search button. i posted a couple hacks for metin2 a while back, not sure if the addresses still work. but they were ez to find. its where the post should be, in Others (MMORPG) section.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:47 pm

ye i looked at them be4 i posted this but i didnt understood much :? can u be more explicit..try pm me please
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby mezzo » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:52 am

(moved to mmorpg)
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby Teh » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:00 am

liqmysaq wrote:i learned about this game yesterday from another post on this forum, within half an hour i found a couple hacks. as i find more ill add to this post. ive been looking for a mmorpg that has mining/smithing and stuff in it but not look like a piece of crap. its a bit laggy at times... but we'll see since ive only been playing for a few hours, most of which was searching hacks and trying to figure out wtf is goin on with the hacks i did find. BTW, this game has NO protection at all (yet).

at first it will say unobtainable. just attack something, talk to a NPC, or wait a minute and they turn on. same after u die or change characters or whatever. sometimes it seems to work just by pressing spacebar, but not always.
  • Move speed: [005f224c]+0x5b2
    Unsigned Short: base is value 16256. if u have +2% move speed boots then the value is 16258 and so on.
  • Attack speed: [005f224c]+0x5b6
    Unsigned Short: dont raise this too high or u will get auto kicked out of the game. just like using the MHS speedhack.
  • weapon hack (attack speed): [005f224c]+0x43c
    Unsigned Short: this hack is a little weird, u have to use a value that corresponds with ur class/weapon u are wearing. i use assassin right now and value 2 is long sword. value 4 is majia. the majia attacks alot faster than the long sword, so i wear the stronger longsword and set the value to 4 for majia and now my long sword attacks like a majia. some other values are bow:5 fishing pole:8 but if u use those values u cant do anything, some values even put u half way underground or make it so u cant move. i have tested this with a warrior too and the same applies to it.
if u guys find anything post it here and ill add it to this list, with proper credits of course.

Alright look. See this? [005f224c]+0x43c its the weapon hack (attack speed) make a new entry and put a random adress then double click it, then click the tab that says Normal Adress, then copy and paste the addy ([005f224c]+0x43c) into the box under Complex and tick the box that says use complex adress. Same thing with the other adresses he posted in the quote.
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby Cookie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:28 am

did all the steps ..corecly ..MHS showing everything just fine but the speed isnt working :evil: :evil: its getting annoyng >_>
btw he said that the game doesnt have protection , then why do i get kicked after i use speedhack tool, and i wanna say i get kick imidiatly :x
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Teh » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:20 am

Cookie wrote:did all the steps ..corecly ..MHS showing everything just fine but the speed isnt working :evil: :evil: its getting annoyng >_>
btw he said that the game doesnt have protection , then why do i get kicked after i use speedhack tool, and i wanna say i get kick imidiatly :x

..Did you read wtf he wrote?
What ratio are you using for teh speed hack?
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby liqmysaq » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:20 am

edited post

i tested out the hacks.. they still work. its not working for you because like i said in my original post.. u MUST talk to a NPC or attack something. until u do that it will say its Unobtainable. if u die, same thing. just keep the addys locked.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Cookie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:41 pm

im using 3/2 usually or 2/1 >_> gonna try talk w/ a npc rest isnt workin
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby liqmysaq » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:52 pm

u can right click on a monster to enable the hacks instead of attack.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Cookie » Thu May 01, 2008 12:01 am

thanks for all ure help it helped me alot but i got a new way to do it :D
1:Atack Speed
step1:take of ALL youre gear and data type search for 16256
step2:put ure sword on and sub search , use increased tool then ok
step3:repeat step1 and step2 till MHS cant find less aresses
step4:pick the 1st one and lock it at 16500 unsigned short
2:Moveing Speed
step1:take of all youre gear,data type search for 16256
step2:put ure boots on and sub search>use increased tool