Metin2 hacks

Hacking Any Other Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Metin2 hacks

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:26 am

i learned about this game yesterday from another post on this forum, within half an hour i found a couple hacks. as i find more ill add to this post. ive been looking for a mmorpg that has mining/smithing and stuff in it but not look like a piece of crap. its a bit laggy at times... but we'll see since ive only been playing for a few hours, most of which was searching hacks and trying to figure out wtf is goin on with the hacks i did find. BTW, this game has NO protection at all (yet).

at first it will say unobtainable. just attack something, talk to a NPC, or wait a minute and they turn on. same after u die or change characters or whatever. sometimes it seems to work just by pressing spacebar, but not always.
  • Move speed: [005f224c]+0x5b2
    Unsigned Short: base is value 16256. if u have +2% move speed boots then the value is 16258 and so on.
  • Attack speed: [005f224c]+0x5b6
    Unsigned Short: dont raise this too high or u will get auto kicked out of the game. just like using the MHS speedhack.
  • weapon hack (attack speed): [005f224c]+0x43c
    Unsigned Short: this hack is a little weird, u have to use a value that corresponds with ur class/weapon u are wearing. i use assassin right now and value 2 is long sword. value 4 is majia. the majia attacks alot faster than the long sword, so i wear the stronger longsword and set the value to 4 for majia and now my long sword attacks like a majia. some other values are bow:5 fishing pole:8 but if u use those values u cant do anything, some values even put u half way underground or make it so u cant move. i have tested this with a warrior too and the same applies to it.

if u guys find anything post it here and ill add it to this list, with proper credits of course.
Last edited by liqmysaq on Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Teh » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:19 am

It looks like a decent MMORPG. I might download it today.
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby Lokuri » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:16 am

i google it and its GERMAN? lol...
Lokuri
NULL

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:06 am

im on the us server, http://www.metin2.us/index.htm
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Teh » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:04 am

liqmysaq wrote:im on the us server, http://www.metin2.us/index.htm

I'll probably get bored in less then a week. >_> MMORPG's aren't my thing.
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby Lokuri » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:19 pm

llolz kay us version..gunna dl it^^
Lokuri
NULL

Re: Metin2 hacks

Postby ravenflyer » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:35 am

liqmysaq wrote:i learned about this game yesterday from another post on this forum, within half an hour i found a couple hacks. as i find more ill add to this post. ive been looking for a mmorpg that has mining/smithing and stuff in it but not look like a piece of crap. its a bit laggy at times... but we'll see since ive only been playing for a few hours, most of which was searching hacks and trying to figure out wtf is goin on with the hacks i did find. BTW, this game has NO protection at all (yet).

at first it will say unobtainable. just attack something, talk to a NPC, or wait a minute and they turn on. same after u die or change characters or whatever. sometimes it seems to work just by pressing spacebar, but not always.
  • Move speed: [005f224c]+0x5b2
    Unsigned Short: base is value 16256. if u have +2% move speed boots then the value is 16258 and so on.
  • Attack speed: [005f224c]+0x5b6
    Unsigned Short: dont raise this too high or u will get auto kicked out of the game. just like using the MHS speedhack.
  • weapon hack (attack speed): [005f224c]+0x43c
    Unsigned Short: this hack is a little weird, u have to use a value that corresponds with ur class/weapon u are wearing. i use assassin right now and value 2 is long sword. value 4 is majia. the majia attacks alot faster than the long sword, so i wear the stronger longsword and set the value to 4 for majia and now my long sword attacks like a majia. some other values are bow:5 fishing pole:8 but if u use those values u cant do anything, some values even put u half way underground or make it so u cant move. i have tested this with a warrior too and the same applies to it.
if u guys find anything post it here and ill add it to this list, with proper credits of course.

Nice man, I was play this game...but banned 8 times :P
ravenflyer
Been Around

Return to Others (MMORPG)