Paintball Paradise

Hacking Any Other First-Person Shooter Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Paintball Paradise

Postby sanelb » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:35 am

This is a game that opens up with your browser. My problem is that I am unable to find the right value for Health, but I have managed to find infinite ammo for all weapons. The infinite ammo works fine, but my question is how do I find the true health value? I have found a regular health value that I can edit on my screen for fun, but that isn't the true value and I am still able to take damage.

Anyone want to give it a try? I'll be grateful if anyone can find anything else besides infinite ammo. And yes it is possible, since I saw player a with infinite health.

No need to make account for this game, you just join a room with a random name.
http://paradisepaintball.cmune.com/
sanelb
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Paintball Paradise

Postby WhiteHat » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Here are some examples:
- In WarCraft3, the working value in RAM for resources are what you see on-screen times 10.
- In Rebel Riders, mission timer is actually a float number showing how many total seconds left, though it show in minute:second format on-screen.
- Even in mini-games such as Chicken Invaders, some of the actual values are even more ‘encrypted’. Please, read this discussion.
.. and nearly infinite ways of how games store values in our RAM...

Basically, to find the true values (working ones) we should use Unknown Search followed by Increased/Decreased or Same/Different from before sub-search...

Also, you may want to try different data-types. Try Float instead of Integers, or try with data-types with less length, ex: Byte instead of Unsigned Long...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Re: Paintball Paradise

Postby sanelb » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 am

I tried your above methods, but sadly I still ended up finding the fake health value for this particular game. Thanks anyway.
sanelb
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Others (FPS)