Operation 7 Trainer V1.17 (LSS Script)

Hacking Any Other First-Person Shooter Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby toffey » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:22 am

Tools>Script Editor, Open the trainer in this window and remove any other scripts in the Script Editor by clicking them and doing Ctrl-R. Then Compile (F5) and wait for it to say "Success", you can then close the Script Editor.

This is for setting up Opening the Script, Set Tele 1 and Tele to 1 (You can use these directions to set up all hotkeys) :
Now you are back in the normal MHS program, so press Ctrl-K. Now click "New" on the top right of the small window that popped up. Set Key to "HOME key", set Mod to "CONTROL key", and set Function to "ScriptFunction". Now, type "0" in "Parm 1" with Poll Method checked and then press OK. If you get any errors then make sure you are using the latest version of MHS (There was a bug with hotkeys in a previous version). You have now set the hotkey for opening the script.

Now to "Set Tele 1" and "Tele to 1" you will press Ctrl-K again. Press "New" and set "Key" to "I key" (This is just the key I use you can set it to whichever key you please). Set "Mod" to "CONTROL key", Function to "CurProcScriptFunction", and in "Parm 1" type 2. Follow the same steps as I just listed starting with "New" and put the key to "U key", and in "Parm 1" type 3.

Now, once you have the game open and MHS attached to OPERATION7.exe you can go into a game, hold CTRL and press HOME to open the script. Then move somewhere you want to set as a spot to Tele to, and press Ctrl + I. This will set the Tele 1 location. You may then move somewhere else and press Ctrl+U to teleport back to that location.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Anti » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:21 am

Ugh. This is so ridiculous.

I followed your steps exactly as you said, in every order as you said, even every key you said, and it still didn't work.

I have MHS 5.006 and 1.16 Op7 hacks.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby toffey » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:31 am

What is not working? Is an error popping up or do the hotkeys just not work? Do you get the menu to pop up? Or can you just not get the hotkey hacks to work?

Try doing this as well: Once Op7 is open, minimize and then reattach MHS to the process.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Bleet » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:19 am

Well I got the hack to work no problem made a new account did the tutorial (Tested no-recoil/spread hack in there)

then went afk for 2 minutes while in lobby and got banned lol

Didn't even get the chance to get to play in a real game yet :o

How do you guys avoid detection other then the CTRL+ALT+DEL method?

I'm not one to go around using invisible/fly hacks because those take the fun out of it for me so I just use the no recoil/spread ( Thought it would be less detectable that way for some reason lol )

Anyways nice work on the hack . . ^^
Bleet
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 am

Anti, what is your operating system?

If you want to see if the Hotkeys are working, set them to Beep, press the button, and if you hear a beep then you know the Hotkey is working.

Furthermore, use the polling method (but hold the key longer to be sure it registers).

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby incognito » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 am

Yea they are detecting it somehow caus ei used the trainer fine till lvl 14 but now I've lost 8 accounts and thats creatign new ones and trying to use the trainer, as long as I leave trainer off I dont get banned so guess I'll have to play legit.
incognito
Acker

Postby Anti » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:31 pm

toffey wrote:Try doing this as well: Once Op7 is open, minimize and then reattach MHS to the process.

This method is working. No idea why, but it does.

Thanks to each person who gave me help. I appreciate it a lot. This is a great community you got going on here.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Anti » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:46 am

Any one else have a problem where only their first grenade has any effect?

Like, if I spam nades, only the first one kills. Flashbangs only blind people with the first flashbang, and even though I see smoke coming from even smoke nade I drop, everyone else only sees the first.

Also, will pistols ever get infinite ammo?
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby incognito » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:08 am

they can detect this now for sure seeign as I've lost 10 accounts within 5 min of making them, is there a secret to makign it not detectable? Do I gotta leave it so it doesn't pop up when mhs is opened?
incognito
Acker

Postby Anti » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Dude, I think it's just you. I get on and hack every room like crazy for about an hour a day, same account every day, and I haven't been banned.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby WhiteNova » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Won't let me set hotkeys. "Invalid UDD Path"
^Siggy Of Awesomeness Done By Minorutono ^
WhiteNova
Been Around

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:29 am

WhiteNova wrote:Won't let me set hotkeys. "Invalid UDD Path"

go debugger. and set the UDD link to the same as the mhs one..
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby liqmysaq » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:32 am

incognito wrote:they can detect this now for sure seeign as I've lost 10 accounts within 5 min of making them, is there a secret to makign it not detectable? Do I gotta leave it so it doesn't pop up when mhs is opened?

im not detected, i dont have it set on auto open the trainer when attached but that shouldnt make a difference. make sure your not using a wallhack cuz i get autoban now when i use the wallhack i have been using since the last update. only started getting auto ban from the wallhack a few days or so ago. there was no update that i saw.. it just started happening out of the blue.

Anti wrote:Any one else have a problem where only their first grenade has any effect?

Like, if I spam nades, only the first one kills. Flashbangs only blind people with the first flashbang, and even though I see smoke coming from even smoke nade I drop, everyone else only sees the first.

Also, will pistols ever get infinite ammo?

the nades im not too sure about, i have been told the flash and smoke do work but sometimes when i flash some bitch right in the face he sees me, its hard to tell if hes using a hack or not tho. so the nade thing is still kinda up in the air since i have nobody to test other than you guys, and no friends in game to test with.

pistols can have infinite ammo, but u have to have a semi auto to fully auto switch for it (pressing B to be able to switch between them). note that i do not know this for a fact, ive never been high enough lvl to buy a handgun that has fully automatic. im just guessing.
ill mess with the secondary guns and see what i can come up with. i assumed they worked like the primary ones, my old inf ammo hack did.

WhiteNova wrote:Won't let me set hotkeys. "Invalid UDD Path"

click on Tools -> Options then click where it says Disassembler on the left side and change ur UDD path to where your MHS is now.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby WhiteNova » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 am

Ok. I fixed that problem. But now Operation 7 won't install right.

I press Play Now on the website logged in and it takes me to the download link....
^Siggy Of Awesomeness Done By Minorutono ^
WhiteNova
Been Around

Postby liqmysaq » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:05 am

you have to download and install the game, like any other game. u just start it from the website.

http://op7.netgame.com/support/download.php

if u did install it right then try a reinstall, otherwise check at the game forums cuz its a game problem not a hack problem.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

PreviousNext

Return to Others (FPS)