Operation 7 Trainer V1.17 (LSS Script)

Hacking Any Other First-Person Shooter Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Operation 7 Trainer V1.17 (LSS Script)

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:29 pm

updated 2-2-2009

Here is a LSS Trainer I put together for Operation 7. This hack includes:

Infinite Ammo (updated, no longer funky :P )
Infinite SP
No Spray
No Recoil
Teleport
Super Jump
Dig
Speed Hack
Semi -> Auto Hack
Jump Height
Respawn Anytime (except when dead)
Instant Respawn (when u die)
Multihack (FAST shooting speed, airwalk, no reload for sniper)
Crosshair always on
Ghost Gun hack (Shoot from a position your not even at)
Night Vision Instant On/Off
Night Vision Full Screen
Zoom Full Screen View
Disable Crosshair movement when scoped
Disable Shakyness when moving while scoped
Disable Grenade Impairments (blurred vision, deafness)
Disable Flash Impairments (blindness, deafness)
Directional Teleport (for going through walls)
Shooting Delay
Fly Hack
Invisible Gun (your gun no longer blocks your view, others still see it)
Night Vision without buying it (scope too)
Disable Blood on Screen (from melee attack)
Ladder Anywhere
Disable Gun Jamming

Image Image

To Open Trainer
When MHS attaches to OPERATION7.exe a trainer window will open. OR
Press HK_0 to open the trainer. Make sure the hotkey function is ScriptFunction and not CurProcScriptFunction like all the rest.

LSS Setup Tutorial:
Click on Tools -> Script Editor.
In the script editor click on File -> Open and go to where u have the OP7 Hax 1.10.lss script file and open it.
Now press CTRL+D to add the script to the script list (or u can click on File -> Add to Scripts).
Now press the Compile button or press F5.
It should say Success in the bottom pane. Now the script is ready to be used and will load itself from now on every time u start MHS (unless you remove this script from the Scripts list in the Script Editor)

Before you rape everybody you need to set up some hotkeys. I didnt hardcode in hotkeys cuz i didnt want to type it all out. yea im a bum :P

Since this is a LSS file all values can be changed to fit your style/weapon best.
To change ur speed alter the value on line 211. Jump value is line 245. (im working on making speed and jump user set, but im still learning how to do that. expect that in a future update.)
If u want to change the height of ur super jump or dig hack, those are on line 931 and 937.
To change the Shooting Delay go to line 625. (Remember, the lower the value the faster you shoot.)

This is a learning experience for me, my first LSS trainer. Some things arent added in yet, like u MUST turn off the hacks to have them turn off. Closing the trainer will not turn off hacks. If u forget to turn off a hack and close the trainer then u need to open the trainer again (HK_0) and tick the hacks on to turn them off, then close the trainer again. if u dont close the trainer again then when u uncheck the hacks they will turn on lol.

Here is how to set up your hotkeys:
Press CTRL+K to open the hotkeys window (or click on Tools -> Hotkeys).
Click the "New" button.
Where it says Mod: put in the CTRL or ALT key u want ur hotkey to be (if any).
Where it says Key, put the key u want to press. duh lol.
Set Function to CurProcScriptFunction except for HK_0, set this as ScriptFunction.
In Parm 1 you put the number of the hotkey from the table below. just put the number in there. so HK_6 would be just a 6 (see pic below).
Parm 2 and 3 are not used, just leave them blank.
If for some odd reason the hotkeys don't work for you, then try to uncheck the Poll Method box.

Hotkeys are:
HK_0: Open Trainer
HK_1: Not In Use
HK_2: Set Teleport Location 1
HK_3: Teleport to Location 1
HK_4: Set Teleport Location 2
HK_5: Teleport to Location 2
HK_6: Super Jump (can jump through ceiling, if you shoot weapon while off map (inside walls and stuff) u get auto kicked from the game room, if u get stuck offmap use the Respawn Anytime hack)
HK_7: Dig Hack (go underground in case u didn't know)
HK_8: Respawn Anytime (except when dead)
HK_9: Ghost Gun (Press hotkey to lock ur shooting position. Works for grenades also :) )
HK_10: Directional Teleport: East
HK_11: Directional Teleport: South
HK_12: Directional Teleport: West
HK_13: Directional Teleport: North
HK_14: Fly Hack (use directional teleports and super jump/dig to move around)
HK_15: Night Vision Toggle On/Off

Bypass Chat Filter
You can bypass the filter on a per word basis, for instance to type fuck you would type fu(ctrl+backspace)ck

How to avoid Auto Ban if you trigger it
Have you been testing new hacks or tryin somebodys hack and as soon as you turn it on your game client freezes (but there's still sound), and u cant bring the game back to front? then a little bit later u get DC from server only to find when u try to log back in your banned?
This is how to avoid the ban if u trip their Auto Ban feature. Its simple, when your client freezes you have until it kicks you out of the room your in to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and terminate the game from the process list. Thats it lol. Log back in and continue to test/play. So far this has a 100% working rate for me (saved me about 12 new accts so far today working on invisibility).

Everything on this page is credits to me, liqmysaq.

Update log:
2/2/09: Ver 1.17
Added a new Infinite Ammo hack. This one works right, and also works for secondary weapons.
Added Disable Gun Jamming. Infinite Ammo makes it so your gun hardly jams anyway, but this hack will ensure you never get a jam.
Removed Infinite Grenades because none of the grenades seem to work after the first one anymore.
NOTE: if you were getting auto banned when using my hack, there is nothing in this version to combat that. make a new acct and try it out. some ppl get auto banned.. others dont... i dont quite understand it but thats how it is.
1/27/09: Ver 1.16
Added in Ladder Anywhere to HK_1. press the hotkey and u can climb a ladder no matter where u are at. press hotkey again to get off the invisible ladder. you can shoot while on the invisible ladder. (i have shoot while on normal ladder and shoot while capturing flag.. but they are buggy so im still messing with em)
Fixed Bugs that made the script lag a little when u pressed hotkeys after using the Night Vision On/Off hack.
1/25/09: Ver 1.15
Changed how trainer opens again, back to the old way. u can still use HK_0 to open trainer, or just attach MHS to Op7 and trainer opens. ppl say they like it better like this.
Added in Disable Blood on screen so when u melee somebody u can still see.
Added in No Spray/Recoil for scopes and moved that hack from hotkey to checkbox since there is no reason to turn it off now. no need for a sniper rifle anymore, just put a scope on your AK74 or whatever gun u use.. PWNAGE! :D

Complete update log is a couple posts below.

plz do not leech my hacks, put them in a trainer, and call them your own. by all means spread the wealth but give me credits and a link back to this post. Have fun and enjoy the hacks while they last :roll:

DOWNLOAD >>> OP7 Hax 1.17.lss (Sendspace)

SETUP VIDEO TUT >>> How to set up Op7 Hax -liqmysaq Trainer.avi (Sendspace)
Last edited by liqmysaq on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 am, edited 26 times in total.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby tiduswong » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 pm

do u have hp hacks? ^^ i cant find it
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby liqmysaq » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:53 am

so far just the one that makes it so u cant hurt anybody else either. its pointless tho so i didnt put it in. i dont even keep that in my lssave. if u wanna try it just search for your hp value and lock it.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby tiduswong » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:28 am

oh thx but now i cant registred to the site to play.. every time i click check id it pop out saying checking but i wait and wait like almost 1 hour still nothing happen..
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

UPDATE LOG

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 am

Update log:
2/2/09: Ver 1.17
Added a new Infinite Ammo hack. This one works right, and also works for secondary weapons.
Added Disable Gun Jamming. Infinite Ammo makes it so your gun hardly jams anyway, but this hack will ensure you never get a jam.
Removed Infinite Grenades because none of the grenades seem to work after the first one anymore.
1/27/09: Ver 1.16
Added in Ladder Anywhere to HK_1. press the hotkey and u can climb a ladder no matter where u are at. press hotkey again to get off the invisible ladder. you can shoot while on the invisible ladder. (i have shoot while on normal ladder and shoot while capturing flag.. but they are buggy so im still messing with em)
Fixed Bugs that made the script lag a little when u pressed hotkeys after using the Night Vision On/Off hack.
1/25/09: Ver 1.15
Changed how trainer opens again, back to the old way. u can still use HK_0 to open trainer, or just attach MHS to Op7 and trainer opens. ppl say they like it better like this.
Added in Disable Blood on screen so when u melee somebody u can still see.
Added in No Spray/Recoil for scopes and moved that hack from hotkey to checkbox since there is no reason to turn it off now. no need for a sniper rifle anymore, just put a scope on your AK74 or whatever gun u use.. PWNAGE! :D
1/24/09: Ver 1.14
Added in Night Vision toggle. This will turn on/off night vision. you dont have to buy any night vision equipment (even scopes). use this hotkey instead of your n key to turn on/off NV. i suggest using CTRL+n or something cuz if u just have the hotkey set as n key then when u type ur NV will go on and off when u press n as u type.
Added in Avoid Auto Ban Tutorial.
1/22/09:Ver 1.13
Added in Infinite Grenades. usage: hold left click until u get ur desired throwing strength then press right click to throw. it will throw it with 1 second until explode. if u press right click u will blow yourself up. DO NOT have Semiautomatic -> Fullyautomatic hack on or u will blow yourself up. This makes Infinite Ammo quite annoying (pressing B to be able to shoot) but its better than nothing. Ill keep tryin to make it cleaner.
Added Crosshair while sprinting to Crosshair Always On hack.
Ver 1.12
added in a new Infinite Ammo hack. Im still working on the nades. if u cant shoot when u respawn press B a couple times to turn on semi automatic again, or use the Semiauto -> Fullyauto hack.
Fixed the fly hack, now u fly instead of just parachute down. if ur moving when u press fly hotkey u keep moving in the air and dont stop until u press the hotkey again. Doesn't go through walls (use directional teleports).
1/21/09: Ver 1.11
updated addresses due to game update.
took out inf ammo and inf nades cuz they are patched (for now).
added invisible gun hack. it makes ur gun invisible to you so u have more viewing area. other players still see your gun.
1/19/09: Ver 1.10
Ok, i changed the layout of the trainer. Instead of having like 3 or 4 or more hacks on one checkbox i put one hack per checkbox. It's more to click but if u dont want a certain hack on, then u dont have to have it on just so u can have other stuff on that was part of the same checkbox.
Added Instant Nade Throw. What this does is it remembers your last throw, and copies it. so with the hack OFF you throw a nade. Say u throw it with 2 seconds until explode and its an underhand throw. Turn on the hack via hotkey and now when u left click it will underhand throw the nade with 2 sec left till explode. DO NOT PRESS RIGHT CLICK!!! If you do it will drop in front of u and blow ur ass up in like 1 second. if u do press right click then u need to turn the hack off and redo your throw otherwise it will keep dropping the nade and killing you when u left click.
Added Fly hack. You cant move when fly hack is on.. but u can use the directional and super jump/dig hacks to move around if u need to.
1/18/09: Ver 1.01
Added Disable Zoom Shake to the Night Vision Hacks. Now ur screen wont shake when u move while zoomed (using NV or not).
Added the scope crosshair hack i mentioned i would put in to the Night Vision Hacks, when scoped it will shoot where the crosshair is from Crosshair Always On hack (center of screen). There is still an offset because of distance. Ill work on that. Also the gun still moves slightly from ur body movements, i did find how to disable that but it also disabled turning left and right all together. Ill have to find another way.
Added directional coords to the teleport, now when u save a teleport location it also saves the direction your looking.
Added in Shooting Delay hack. 0 is fastest you can shoot (no delay between bullets). Its not set to 0 unless u change the value yourself.
No Reload is in the LSS but its not enabled in the trainer. This is because it causes unwanted things to happen when used with other hacks in this trainer. You can enable it if u want but only use it for sniper rifle which turns bolt action into semi automatic. use the semi -> auto hack and u have a fully auto sniper rifle. Dont ask me to teach u how to enable it, if u dont know and cant figure out by looking at the rest of the script then read the helpfile.
1/13/09: Added Night Vision hacks. They are Instant On/Off, Full Screen view, and Full Screen view for normal scope zoom (not night vision).
Added Disable Impairments. This disables the blindness and deafness from grenades and flash bombs.
Added Directional Teleport hacks. This is for teleporting through a wall or door or something. There's 4 hotkeys, one for each direction ( north south east west ).
Changed how trainer is opened, it no longer opens upon attachment. Use HK_0 to open it, game doesnt need to be open to open trainer and choose your hacks. Change your HK_0 hotkey function from CurProcScriptFunction to ScriptFunction.
Added Disable Chat Filter Tut to post.
1/12/09: OK! This is my first public trainer made from LSS. Its got a few bugs in it still but everything works. Enjoy and check back often for updates. As i figure stuff out ill update this thread.
Last edited by liqmysaq on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 am

added in night vision hacks: instant on and off, full screen when zoomed for both night vision and regular vision.
added disable impairments: disables the flash and deafness from the flash nade and the vision blur and deafness from other nades.
put teleport hotkeys to teleport north east south or west so u can go thru walls and stuff.
put a tut on how to disable the chat filter.

also changed the way the trainer opens, read above for more detail.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby SpeedWing » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Confirmed working, and ye the night vision i like it hehe ^^.

maybe make a list what is in the save.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby liqmysaq » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:19 am

glad i finally got a confirmation that it works for other ppl lol. wasnt sure :P

the night vision is nice but if ur using a sniper rifle with night vision scope then u dont have a good crosshair. the crosshair from always crosshair isnt where it actually shoots. im still working on that, well i havent started yet but its planned.

what do u mean by save?
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:23 am

i mean, make a list what hacks are in your trainer.

might be nice :p.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby auxillia » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Man can someone send me this thing fully made already in .exe form because this is hard for me ive never used mhs
auxillia
I Have A Few Questions

Postby liqmysaq » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:07 pm

SpeedWing wrote:i mean, make a list what hacks are in your trainer.

might be nice :p.

liqmysaq wrote:Here is a LSS Trainer I put together for Operation 7. This hack includes:

Infinite Ammo, Infinite Grenades, Infinite SP, No Spray, No Recoil, Teleport, Super Jump, Dig, Speed Hack, Semi -> Auto Hack, Jump Height, Respawn Anytime, Instant Respawn, Multihack (FAST shooting speed, airwalk, no reload for sniper), Crosshair always on, Ghost Gun hack, Night Vision hacks, Disable Impairments, and Directional Teleport.

its the first thing in this thread, always has been. did u mean like an explanation of each hack and what it does?

auxillia wrote:Man can someone send me this thing fully made already in .exe form because this is hard for me ive never used mhs

L. Spiro hasn't added that in yet. believe me i would rather hand out an exe than a script with every hack written out for all to steal. At least with an LSS u know for a fact there's no virus :D its also good for others to learn with, so i dont mind too much.
FYI, it doesnt compile into an exe when u press the compile button. Compile just loads the script(s) into MHS to be used. just follow the LSS tutorial, then the hotkey tutorial, and u will be fine. i tried to make them noobproof.

don't forget to read the helpfile that comes with MHS, its extremely helpful.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby auxillia » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:48 pm

well i do everything you say and i press compile it syas completed then what do i do?
auxillia
I Have A Few Questions

Postby silver surfur » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 pm

how do i use it when i download it.it's just a file.what do i open it with?

and btw i tryes mhs.
Yo yo dudes.
silver surfur
Acker

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:24 pm

I clearly need to finish the installer for scripts.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby liqmysaq » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 am

silver surfur wrote:how do i use it when i download it.it's just a file.what do i open it with?

and btw i tryes mhs.

read the first post. LSS tutorial, then hotkey tutorial.

updated trainer again.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Next

Return to Others (FPS)