Operation 7 Trainer V1.17 (LSS Script)

Hacking Any Other First-Person Shooter Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:57 am

updated again, changed layout and added a few more hacks.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby toffey » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:03 am

Looks pretty decent :)

I just downloaded it and will try it out sometime tonight.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby incognito » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:09 pm

I think they patched it, anyoen else having problems with this now?
incognito
Acker

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:22 am

yea its patched for now until i find the new addresses. might not have a few of the hacks again though.. they made inf ammo server sided so unless i can find a new way that wont be in the updated hack. i just started updating my addresses. we'll see whats still available.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby SpeedWing » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:26 am

why not making pointers?
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 am

what would i need pointers for? the addresses dont change unless theres an update. i dont know how to code an auto updating hack.

ok hack is updated. everything is there but infinite ammo and nades.
added in gun visibility hack. when its on, your gun is invisible so you can see the whole screen better. other ppl still see your gun i think, havent heard anything from ppl in public rooms and thats how it usually is in other games.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby incognito » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:58 am

Well now im having an issue with ti loading when i load OP7 into mhs, with the first version you released it always loaded for me but now this new script wont, it works tho casue my shortcuts still work but I cant see the progarm now and it wont open even with using the short cut so Im nto sure whats wrong.
incognito
Acker

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm

do u mean it opens the trainer when u attach Op7 to MHS? if so, i disabled that. its been disabled the last couple updates ive done. if u wanna keep the old way i still have the code in the script for it. just scroll down to the bottom of the script and u will see a chunk of green text. delete the /* and */ from the beginning and end of the green text and the text will turn normal color. compile it, then it will open when u attach to Op7.

=============================

IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE HACK BEFORE I WROTE THIS POST THEN DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN.
There was a small bug with the disable shaky screen when scoped hack that made u stuck until u crouched or zoomed. its fixed now.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby liqmysaq » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:20 am

ok updated again.

Added in Infinite Ammo, Infinite Grenades, Crosshair while sprinting (added to Crosshair Always On hack), and a few bug fixes.

Ammo and Nade hack is a little dirty, read the update log for more info.

EDIT: grenades from inf nade hack dont kill ppl. flash and smoke seem to work fine.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby liqmysaq » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:21 am

Added in Night Vision Toggle hotkey. no need to buy ANY night vision stuff.

more about the infinite grenade hack: i hated using the nade hack, but now its awesome. my keyboard is a gaming keyboard and i can set any key to do anything i want, even macro. so i have changed my F key (switch weapon to last used) so when i press it once it presses F, (wait 1.2 seconds) b , (wait 20ms) b. that way when i press the F key to switch back to last used wep it switches then presses B twice for me so i can shoot again (if gun has 3 burst then u will need to press B 3 times). works like a charm, and after respawn i press F and it sets it to auto without changing any wep (cuz there is no last wep since i just spawned). thought i would share this with you guys so u can do the same if u have a programmable keyboard or gaming pad.
another thing with the nades, if u press right click really fast u can spam the shit out of smoke and flash :D people fucking hate that! ROFL its an easy way to find who is hacking too, spam flash nades and see who still watches you run around. they are obviously using my hack also ;)
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Anti » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:09 am

I'm just now using MHS for the first time, and this is so damn difficult.

I got it for the Op7 hacks available now, and it says if the trainer doesn't pop up right away, press HK_0 and I have no idea what that means.

Please don't flame, I know this is stupid.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby incognito » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 am

Yea read 3 post above yours where he answered why it doesnt pop up, just follow what he told me and it works just fine.
incognito
Acker

Postby Anti » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 pm

incognito wrote:Yea read 3 post above yours where he answered why it doesnt pop up, just follow what he told me and it works just fine.

Thanks man, I guess I skimmed through the posts in this thread too fast.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm

you dont have to worry about using HK_0 anymore, i changed it so the trainer opens automatically when MHS attach to Op7.

Added in Ladder Anywhere. Climb an invisible ladder. Can shoot while on the invisible ladder (not normal ladders). I do have the hack to shoot while on normal ladders or capturing a flag but its really buggy. still workin on it every now and then hehe.
Fixed a hotkey lag bug that occured after using and turning off the Night Vision On/Off hack.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby shenro » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:40 am

SCuse, me but if anyone gets a chance. can u please tell me whats up with the game closing down everytime i try and activate a 'hack' ive entered them over and over again and still get the same result so if someone could please shed some light on the situation....
Domo Arigato ^_^
shenro
I Have A Question

PreviousNext

Return to Others (FPS)