Operation 7 Trainer V1.17 (LSS Script)

Hacking Any Other First-Person Shooter Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby toffey » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Great work on these liqmysaq. Especially with the constant updates. My home Internet is finally back online so I'll be trying the updated version tonight. Setting teleports at the enemy bases never gets old. Seems I can't get kicked from games when using these hacks as well. Is that a feature or am I somehow getting lucky?

Edit:
Okay, I downloaded the updated one and I got compiling errors.
Code: Select all
ERROR: Line: 100 Identifier “CTRL_MOREBUTTON” already declared.  File: C:\Downloads\Mozilla Downloads\OP7 Hax 1.16.lss
ERROR: Line: 123 Unable to create “srjk___________________” enumeration.  File: C:\Downloads\Mozilla Downloads\OP7 Hax 1.16.lss
ERROR: Line: 158 Identifier “CTRL_HKLIST” already declared.  File: C:\Downloads\Mozilla Downloads\OP7 Hax 1.16.lss
ERROR: Line: 161 Unable to create “yzbg____________________” enumeration.  File: C:\Downloads\Mozilla Downloads\OP7 Hax 1.16.lss

I also had trouble with the last release on getting the menu for the trainer to open up. I was able to use the hotkeys just fine but there was no menu that I saw. Is it seen ingame or outside of the game? And is there a reason I wasn't able to see it?
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Anti » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:13 pm

I got that same problem. Tried to post it yesterday but for some reason every time I hit the post button it took me back to the main page.

Anyway, with 1.55, I'm having problems with the hotkeys. They don't work for me. I tried setting them with poll on, and they wouldn't even stay in the list of hotkeys after I closed it. I have them set now with poll off, and they stay there and everything, but they don't do anything in game only HK_0 works.

Here a screen shot to see if I did anything wrong.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Anti wrote:Anyway, with 1.55, I'm having problems with the hotkeys. They don't work for me. I tried setting them with poll on, and they wouldn't even stay in the list of hotkeys after I closed it. I have them set now with poll off, and they stay there and everything, but they don't do anything in game only HK_0 works.

Only Hotkey 0 is set to use ScriptFunction. You set the others to use CurProcScriptFunction.

toffey wrote:Okay, I downloaded the updated one and I got compiling errors.
Code: Select all
ERROR: Line: 100 Identifier “CTRL_MOREBUTTON” already declared.  File: C:\Downloads\Mozilla Downloads\OP7 Hax 1.16.lss
ERROR: Line: 123 Unable to create “srjk___________________” enumeration.  File: C:\Downloads\Mozilla Downloads\OP7 Hax 1.16.lss
ERROR: Line: 158 Identifier “CTRL_HKLIST” already declared.  File: C:\Downloads\Mozilla Downloads\OP7 Hax 1.16.lss
ERROR: Line: 161 Unable to create “yzbg____________________” enumeration.  File: C:\Downloads\Mozilla Downloads\OP7 Hax 1.16.lss

You have to remove (Ctrl-R) older versions of the script.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby toffey » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:49 am

Thanks Spiro. I couldn't figure out how to remove the old script so I thought it wouldn't be a problem. I'll try it again when I get home.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 am

shenro wrote:SCuse, me but if anyone gets a chance. can u please tell me whats up with the game closing down everytime i try and activate a 'hack' ive entered them over and over again and still get the same result so if someone could please shed some light on the situation....
Domo Arigato ^_^

ive heard if your using vista this happens. i didnt use pointers so thats probably why. i use XP and everybody that uses XP hasnt complained about it. im workin on the pointers, but its slow cuz i hate searching pointers and im not sure if i have the right pointers since my addys dont change when i restart the game.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Anti » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:54 am

L. Spiro wrote:
Anti wrote:Anyway, with 1.55, I'm having problems with the hotkeys. They don't work for me. I tried setting them with poll on, and they wouldn't even stay in the list of hotkeys after I closed it. I have them set now with poll off, and they stay there and everything, but they don't do anything in game only HK_0 works.

Only Hotkey 0 is set to use ScriptFunction. You set the others to use CurProcScriptFunction.

;-;

I know that. Everything is already set to CurProcScript.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:25 am

CurProcScriptFunction only works if you have the game open in MHS.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby toffey » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Works wonderfully now! I still cannot be kicked unless it is from the lobby of a game. While in-game they can launch a vote to kick me but it doesn't let anyone vote and eventually times out. Gotta love it!
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Hotkeys?

Postby KyleB » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 pm

The hacks that you tick work fine for me but the hotkeys dont do anything! :cry:

HK_0 is ScriptFunction
All others are CurProcScriptFunction
Poll method is ticked
HK Numbers are correct

I just dont know what to do, I really want ghost gun and teleport

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!
KyleB
I Have A Question

Postby incognito » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:41 am

Just a heads up they are able to detect this traininer now seeign as I was banned by the in game security system. I made a new account and was fine till i decided to try running the trainer again and 5 min later I was kicked and banned again. I actually did this a 3rd time just to test it and as soon as I run the trainer now I lose my account so just wanted to tell people to be careful cause they are dectecting this trainer so if possible you might want to try and block them from detecting it cause if not alot of people are gonna lose their accounts.
incognito
Acker

Postby Anti » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:48 am

L. Spiro wrote:CurProcScriptFunction only works if you have the game open in MHS.

L. Spiro

I'm not exactly sure what that means.

I open up MHS, then Op7, alt tab out of op7, then open process and select Op7, tick all the hacks I use (Everything but disable sprint blur and invis gun), then I go back to Op7 and try the hotkeys, and none work.

I've tried setting the hotkeys before going into Op7 as well.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby toffey » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:10 am

incognito wrote:Just a heads up they are able to detect this traininer now seeign as I was banned by the in game security system. I made a new account and was fine till i decided to try running the trainer again and 5 min later I was kicked and banned again. I actually did this a 3rd time just to test it and as soon as I run the trainer now I lose my account so just wanted to tell people to be careful cause they are dectecting this trainer so if possible you might want to try and block them from detecting it cause if not alot of people are gonna lose their accounts.

Is that new since this morning? I was using the trainer last night with no problems
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Anti » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:30 am

toffey wrote:
incognito wrote:Just a heads up they are able to detect this traininer now seeign as I was banned by the in game security system. I made a new account and was fine till i decided to try running the trainer again and 5 min later I was kicked and banned again. I actually did this a 3rd time just to test it and as soon as I run the trainer now I lose my account so just wanted to tell people to be careful cause they are dectecting this trainer so if possible you might want to try and block them from detecting it cause if not alot of people are gonna lose their accounts.

Is that new since this morning? I was using the trainer last night with no problems

I was using trainer TODAY with no problems. =\
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby liqmysaq » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:50 am

toffey wrote:Works wonderfully now! I still cannot be kicked unless it is from the lobby of a game. While in-game they can launch a vote to kick me but it doesn't let anyone vote and eventually times out. Gotta love it!

just so u know, when ppl vote on you, you cannot see the votes. the votes are always 0 then it goes away or u get kicked out of the room. the reason it timed out was because there wasnt enough yeses or not enough ppl voted. there isnt anti kick in this hack.

works fine for me. been using it all day with no problemo. i did get auto ban this morning though, but that was only after i turned on my wallhack i use. i tested and no ban with just my hack, i inject wallhack and go in a game room then BOOYA! im banned. if i dont use wallhack, i dont get ban. so im guessing its the same with you, dont use the wallhacks. Or ur just really unlucky :P

@Anti: that means in order for the hotkeys to work MHS needs to be attached to Op7. the hotkeys will ONLY work for Op7 WHILE its attached to it. if MHS is attached to wolfteam.bin then the hotkeys wont do anything cuz the process name attached to MHS doesnt match with the process name that i have in the script.
CurProcScriptFunction means Current Process Script Function.

for those of u having problems with the hotkeys... i dont know why they arent working for you. watch the video and do just like it... what more can i say? i make a hotkey and use it in that video (HK_0) so if u do just as i do and it still doesnt work.. then i dont know what to tell you. make sure u close the hotkey window, if its open no hotkeys will work.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Anti » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:28 am

I wish you had a better guide on hotkeys. I've followed it WORD for WORD.

I tried:

Setting up all these hotkeys after doing open process and selecting Op7.

Without Op7 as the opened process

With Poll checked

With out poll checked

The only one you showed how to make in your video is HK_0, and that's the ONLY one that works for, not to mention it's different than the rest.

I'd be eternally grateful if someone made a step by step video from the beginning of themselves setting up two, maybe three hotkeys.
Anti
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

PreviousNext

Return to Others (FPS)