Operation 7 Trainer V1.17 (LSS Script)

Hacking Any Other First-Person Shooter Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby minorutono » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:50 am

liqmysaq wrote:you have to download and install the game, like any other game. u just start it from the website.

http://op7.netgame.com/support/download.php

if u did install it right then try a reinstall, otherwise check at the game forums cuz its a game problem not a hack problem.

Its very sporadic for me..

I press play and it opens the website.
I log in.
I press Play Now.
Nothing happens.
It takes around 20 times of me clicking the "Play Now" button before it actually starts, +/- ~10 times.

Keep pressing the button and hope it lets you in.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:09 am

did u check the forums at the game website? does it still do that if u dont even have MHS open at all? not sure what to tell you, works for me every time.

i have updated again, found a new infinite ammo that works perfectly and works for secondary weps too. took out grenade hacks cuz they seem to not work. added in disable gun jam hack.

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ON VISTA OR THE HACKS DONT WORK
here is a test lssave file with 3 hacks in it. infinite sp, speed hack, jump hack. see if they work for you plz, they are pointers and "should" work wether your on vista or XP. tell me either by private msg or on here if they work or not for you guys. even if my hack works for you try out these pointers. they all work for me 100% but my addresses never change so... lol yea.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3a329w

just to save myself some headache... right click on the hack in the list and choose lock. that turns on the hack. turn it off by unlocking it. only use 1 speed hack at a time.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby incognito » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:32 am

well after updatign to the newest mhs it seems as if im ok now and have yet to be kicked so I think that maybe my outdated mhs was the issue cause now I'm not getting detected.
incognito
Acker

Postby toffey » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 am

Great work with the updates! I was having trouble with the grenades where no matter what I did they would instantly explode. Didn't matter if semi -> full automatic or how I used the left/right mouse clicks. I hadn't tested it all out to see which exact hack was the problem since I was enjoying the hacks too much :roll

Anyways, I'm glad you got rid of gun jamming! It's ruined my sprees quite a few times. Again, great work!
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 pm

@incognito : you werent using 5.006? what were u using? 5.005?
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby incognito » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:19 am

yea I was using 5.004 actually. But I got the newest version now and I haven't been detected so I think that might have been my problem. Also I was wondering if you could add an option to get rid of the folliage on Reed map, that be nice to have.
incognito
Acker

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:55 am

the foilage and stuff can be taken away but that is with D3D hacking and i havent started learning that stuff yet. when i do, then we will have wallhacks and chams and all that good stuff. dont expect it soon tho.
why dont u learn how to do that? i have looked around a little to begin learning it and what it takes to do it. the best site i have found so far is http://aimbots.net/ . go into the D3D section of the forum and learn away.

also, i could use some help searching for some hacks. all the hacks i have found so far i found either in the training room or public rooms... ALONE. thats why there arent any hacks for bombs, flags, etc., its too fricken hard to search when i get pwnd every time. if any of u guys wouldnt mind plz private msg me with ur ingame name and ill add you as friend then we can do some searching in a private room.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby toffey » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Sent a PM your way, thought I'd post that here since I tend to not notice I have a PM until about 4 days after the fact.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:50 pm

im experiencing that autoban problem u guys were talking about now. can play fine until i turn on a hack, then about 5-10 mins later i get auto banned. still tryin things to solve it, but with no luck yet (and about 30 accts later lol). hack works fine still for other ppl, but as with any hack... use at your own risk.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby toffey » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Script got one of my accounts banned finally. I was using the following hacks in the Normal section:
- Infinite SP
- Disable Grenade Impairments
- Disable Flashbang Impairments
- Semiauto -> Fullyauto
- Instant Respawn
- Zoom Full Screen View
- Crosshair Always On
- Night Vision Instant On/Off (Didn't use nightvision at all though)
- Night Vision Full Screen View
- Disable Crosshair Movement When Scoped
- Disable Shakyness When Moving While Scoped
- Disable Blurryness When Sprinting
- Invisible Gun
- Infinite Ammo
- No Spray/Recoil
- Disable Blood On Screen (melee)
- Disable Gun Jamming
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby incognito » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:00 am

Any luck on fixing this auto ban yet? Maybe you should try turing 1 hack on at a time and see which one is triggering the auto ban.
incognito
Acker

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:15 pm

nope no luck yet, i dont even have to turn on a hack. just attach MHS to Op7 and i can get in 2 maybe 3 short games playing legit and then BAN!
since i been getting auto banned i have gone through about 84 accts trying to get around it or trying to bypass it all together. i have tried some AAC settings but nothin works yet.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby liqmysaq » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:55 am

well its a complete fail now, i give up. so here is my last lssave (includes some hacks that arent in the LSS) and my LSS that i added to between my releases. some of the addresses are useless or things i wanted to play with more but never got a chance to. im too lazy to sift through it all and delete the useless crap. the addresses that start with ** are old addresses from before the last update so you can just delete them or try to refind them but if they were any use at all i would have updated em.
the nametag hack shows the names of all players above their head, but its buggy cuz thats the last hack i found before i started getting banned and never got to clean it up (sometimes the names dissapear and you can only see their rank, some players that enter the room after you have white names, sometimes the teams are switched so you dont know who is on your team or the other team. like i said.. its still buggy. BUT, you can always see the other teams boss/general (or whatever its called) so its easy to find them and win in boss games).
for those of you who can still hack, enjoy.

http://www.speedyshare.com/460953964.html

ps. use HP (godmode) in flag capture or bomb games. the other team cant see your name unless they are dead. :twisted:
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:22 am

Hint: L. Spiro Script has functions to detect hooks and you can use ReadLocalMemory() to read kernel RAM without activating any hooks.
You can use this to remove their hooks and install your own bypasses.
Use the detection functions to study their hooks.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

the hacks

Postby superjellboy » Wed May 20, 2009 11:14 am

where do i download the system that help attach the file to operation 7
superjellboy
I Have A Few Questions

PreviousNext

Return to Others (FPS)