T1 Auto-aim demos.

Hacking Any Other First-Person Shooter Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

T1 Auto-aim demos.

Postby Christopher » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:13 am

Do you have a link to them or maybe you have them uploaded somewhere ? I really would like to see them =P. The Disc-midairing demo would be cool to see, hehe.

Thnx!
Christopher

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:30 pm

I no longer have the 400-meter mid-air demo. Someone has it somewhere and I need it.

[KoV]-justin` Hildebrand
[KoV]-justin` watches me use it on Hildebrand.
I am shown stopping a lot of the top player with chain and snipe.
From his point of view.
I have a mostly low ping.

[KoV]-justin` Dangerous Crossing
This time [KoV]-justin` and I hit up a server specifically to demonstrate each of the weapons with auto-aim.

Ultra Renegades
As per request by TribalWar I hit up an Ultra Renegades server.
This has both my viewpoint and someone else’s.
I was eventually banned.
This is not actually the best Ultra Renegades demo; later I went to another server with only 4 players (3 people for me to kill) and I managed to get around 130 or something points in a few minutes just from those 3 guys before I was banned.

LASTHOPE Demo
By request I demonstrated it on a LASTHOPE server.
I had a huge 324 ping but still managed to whore.
I also demonstrate that the auto-aim sees targets behind walls and such.

Duel
Yet again by request.
At first my auto-aim is ahead and I never hit.
We adjust the auto-aim lead until I am ready to go, then we mostly use disk.
I am shown here in real duel conditions hitting disk mid-airs with a 350 ping.
Even most of the misses are very close and there are a lot of no-regs.
This demonstrates its effectiveness with disk even on a very high ping.
This is from his view.

Screenshot
This shows what the auto-aim draws on my screen.
These arrows are what alert me to enemy locations from behind buildings, so I do not need any cheats such as no-fog.
This red arrow shows where to aim to hit the target.
The enemy here is flying straight up. I have a slow weapon and a large ping, so my auto-aim correctly plots a point far above him where I would need to aim to hit him.
The second image in this file is while he is falling, and it is correctly telling me where to aim while accounting for his downward acceleration, my ping, my weapon speed, and more.

In mode 1, the targets are simply drawn. I can move near any of them and then switch to mode 2, which locks onto that target and moves my mouse for me.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Christopher » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:12 pm

I got really dissapointed of how retarded the guys you played with were, they really don't know how to make a nice demo.

As the demo when you duelled, he only kept dodging, didn't he undestand that the aimbot would miss if he kept doding since the projectile is slow and the ping was uber high? That really annoyed me, it looked like he only wanted to win.. And EVEN when you told him to stop dodge he almost didn't jet.

I would like a demo where the guy stands like 100 meter away and you both jet up at the same time ( with no dodging ) and keep jetting until the E is all out and you fire disces, that would b a damn nice demostration of the disc, also I would like to see the mortar and the GL. Those to weapons also have slow projectiles.

But some really nice chain and snipe and ah, also blaster show :D

I really liked it, but in the start I was like. You not botting ? Because you missed everything, but then I saw you had to adjust the ping setting, then Wooah.. You hitted almost every chain, sniper and blaster shot :D Nice done L.spiro, Maybe wanna make another demo with me on a server ? :) We could make a nice demostration of every weapons. No lame dodging as they did...

But nice work :)
Christopher

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:25 pm

My ping no longer allows playing any Starsiege: Tribes for any period of time.
Every 30 seconds it jumps to 996 and bot or not I can not move/aim/fire.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Others (FPS)