WarRorck

Hacking Any Other First-Person Shooter Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby Cheata » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Why Does My Mouse Disapear Ingame? I Tried Hitting Esc But Can Only See My Mouse In The Warrock Window All Help Will Be Apreciated (Even You'r Fucked So Give Up)
Cheata
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Cheata » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:36 pm

And Please Correct My Spelling =]
Cheata
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:32 am

L.Spiro is the detecting from GG already fixed?

( just wanted to know, as im going to play WarRock i think )
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:55 am

It was almost fixed but the method is not stable on every computer so I can not release it like this.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby g3nuin3 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:42 pm

I used to play this game back when it first came out, its actually a real fun game to play.. and easy to hack, not sure what kind of new measures they take, obviously GG being one of them. but this is what all i have for it.
We had found a way to literally place all the players on the field in one location where they couldnt move and i just killed them all..old times, old times..mixed with a god mode and unlimited ammo, also a friend of mine got the pistol to shoot an insane amount of bullets in one shot, so it was a one shot kill with a pistol.

And then windowed

ps: look at that! i was using mhs since forever1!!!
g3nuin3
Acker

Postby liqmysaq » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:13 am

if u play international, go to this page for a list of addresses:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock_-_ ... _-tm-.html

some of those addresses dont work for me. but they all work for some ppl from what i read over there. i have fixed a few of them or found a different method to do it. ill release my table after a little more testing. it will have all the hacks that work for me from that page plus the ones ive made. not sure how long it will take, im not an avid war rock player, i just started.

until then, here is a few hacks i found:

Teleport hack: Unsigned Short
X axis: [01332A20]+374
Y axis: [01332A20]+17E
Z axis: [01332A20]+17A
the Z axis might be familiar to some of u, its the same as super jump or sky stormer. go to a spot and write down the values. now if u want u can set hotkeys to poke those values in when u press a key, or u can set them to locked and just lock then unlock them to teleport. the hotkey way is much better (dont use poll method).
*view pointer add tutorial below to learn how to add these addresses.

No Boundries: Unsigned Long
D9A2CA
Lock to 0. this hack is from the link above, its great with my teleport hack so i put it in. i take no credits for this hack.

Instant Respawn: Byte
4FB5D8
lock value to 0

No Spray Unsigned Short
AFB7BA
Lock value to 0

Weapon hack: Byte
[1332A20]+4c
when ur in game change between 1-56 or so. reload ur weapon and the new weapon will be in ur hands. im sure somebody here will take the time to figure what each value does.
*view pointer tut below to add.

Infinite SP: Byte
[Warrock.exe+F32A20]+28A
Lock value at 200.

how to add a pointer with MHS:
make a new address. double click it and click on the Normal Address tab. check the box that says Use complex address then copy and paste the complex address into the box with the [ and ] outside of it. click ok and ur done.
example complex address: [Warrock.exe+F32A20]+28A

enjoy :twisted:
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby JB Gzn » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:04 pm

liqmysaq wrote:if u play international, go to this page for a list of addresses:

some of those addresses dont work for me. but they all work for some ppl from what i read over there. i have fixed a few of them or found a different method to do it. ill release my table after a little more testing. it will have all the hacks that work for me from that page plus the ones ive made. not sure how long it will take, im not an avid war rock player, i just started.

the Z axis might be familiar to some of u, its the same as super jump or sky stormer. go to a spot and write down the values. now if u want u can set hotkeys to poke those values in when u press a key, or u can set them to locked and just lock then unlock them to teleport. the hotkey way is much better (dont use poll method).

D9A2CA
Lock to 0. this hack is from the link above, its great with my teleport hack so i put it in. i take no credits for this hack.

4FB5D8
lock value to 0

No Spray Unsigned Short
AFB7BA
Lock value to 0

[1332A20]+4c
when ur in game change between 1-56 or so. reload ur weapon and the new weapon will be in ur hands. im sure somebody here will take the time to figure what each value does.

[Warrock.exe+F32A20]+28A
Lock value at 200.

make a new address. double click it and click on the Normal Address tab. check the box that says Use complex address then copy and paste the complex address into the box with the [ and ] outside of it. click ok and ur done.

ya liq smartass =D

ty for releasing
might aswell also go play warrock
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby liqmysaq » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:14 am

warrock seems pretty ok, awesome graphics. but i get annoyed cuz ppl 1 hit me left and right, and i cant hardly kill anybody, even if i unload a full clip into their face. lvl must affect ur damage... which kind of blows goats. so i teleport off map and snipe noobs hehe.

oh yea, with the wep hack, make sure the weapon belongs in the slot ur changing or it wont do any damage/heal. example: the heal thing must be in slot 4 or it wont work.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Teh » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:25 am

Man, I so wish I could play WarRock again, but, I think my router is blocking the [PF_0_4] Thingy... I mean... WTF's with that? Everything patches fine cept that? Gawd.......
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby Mimicsub » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:31 pm

liqmysaq wrote:if u play international, go to this page for a list of addresses:

D9A2CA

4FB5D8
lock value to 0

No Spray Unsigned Short
AFB7BA
Lock value to 0

[1332A20]+4c

[Warrock.exe+F32A20]+28A
Lock value at 200.

I got a lot a question on this one where can i find x,Y axis?those I highlighted I cant understood those stuff.Where can I find those?

Do I have to find the values?

Mimicsub
Been Around More

Postby g3nuin3 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:56 pm

theyre pointers mimic, refer to the pointers tutorial for MHS
g3nuin3
Acker

Postby Mimicsub » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:15 pm

genuin3 thank you and check your pm :).Wow,it's hard to hack warrock too newbie to hack this one :evil: :evil:

Mimicsub
Been Around More

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:53 am

those are all addresses. u dont need 0 in front of an address so i dont bother to put it. the [blahblah]+blah addresses are pointers. ones that say [Warrock.exe+F32A20]+28A i just replaced the address with the module+offset of the address. they are both the same thing but the module way is more precise for all computers.

some stuff on war rock is easy to hack. those hacks i found within the first hour of ever playing the game. just go into training and look for stuff to hack. to make teleport just search unknown, go up some stairs, search increased, go up more, search increased, go down, search decreased.. till u have a couple left. now u have at least the Z axis (height). oh yea, dont copy down locations in the training map, they are different in a real game.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Mimicsub » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:26 pm

I suck at MHS.I keep trying to find it out but I dont know where should I begin.Should I use pointer search instead of Data type searching?I'm playing on Philippine server here's the link if you want to try it http://www.warrock.ph I'm sorry for adviterizing this web coz I tried the generator posted at mpgh.com none of those work on Philippine version.

Mimicsub
Been Around More

Postby Mimicsub » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:20 pm

Sorry for double posting I began using Data Type Search using byte. I search 1 and I go up stairs and I subsearch 2 using increase type then I found this 1 adress(7FFDABF4) then I double click it.I tried to change the exact value and the current value to 140 and I lock it but nothing change on my char.

Mimicsub
Been Around More

PreviousNext

Return to Others (FPS)