Moving Addresses

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Moving Addresses

Postby LIVEAID » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Hey Guys,
Ive been using MHS for a while now but have had a break from it for a year or two. Now im finding the addresses i want to change for the game im playing fine. Now the issue i have is everytime the game resets the addresses change. Im just trying to find if theres a way to predict the change in the address' and if so can i make a script or something so i dont have to keep manually adding these addresses everytime i close and reopen the game?
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Re: Moving Addresses

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Of course. That is the purpose of Complex Addresses. Everything is there to handle this situation. If it becomes so complex that Complex Addresses can’t handle it, which is extremely unlikely unless decryption is happening, you can use Scripted Addresses to take it to the next level. Nothing can thwart scripted addresses.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby LIVEAID » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 am

Okay, ive read the MHS Help section within the software, but im finding it hard to grasp the concept on how to write them..

So ive got an address example - 05D12345
Once ive restarted the game it becomes - 05D13345

How do i make this complex so it finds it each time - if i find the answer through the forums ill close this
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:58 pm

The address you have found is not static. By definition, a Complex Address works from a static address and follows pointers until they reach an end point that you can use to track an address anywhere it moves.

You need to track that pointer down to a static address.
Static addresses are shown as green in the address list. If you have not found a green address then your trail of pointers has not ended.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to General Related Discussions