hiding WPEpro

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby erichumale » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 pm

hey

can anyone here(possibly L. Spiro) teach me how to CREATE a bypass for gameguard? =S i've been trying to search tutorials on how to create our own bypass but couldnt find any, or found the pre-made ones. i really wanna be able to create my own and be able to learn a skill that is useful. i dont want pre-made ones, that is just pointless since i DONT know what i'm doing and how the bypass works when i use pre-made ones.

the program i want to bypass though, is WPE pro. becuase i cant find tutorials on how to make our own packet editor, i then tried to find tutorials on how to make bypass for it. but end up wiht nothing too. but i heard people saying that changing the string that is detected of the .dll file of WPE pro. but i dont know how to do that, i dont know how to check what strings are detected and what are not.

So best if anyone can give me a link for tutorial on how to
1. make a bypass for WPE for gameguard for Maple story or
2. teach me how to find strings and edit strings =S i did abit of research on how to edit it, i think i wouldnt be that much of a noob there. but on how to make a bypass, im totally new

or if this could be taught through emails or MSN, that would be great too.
but i guess teaching out in public, less people will beg seeing that they will learn to create themselves. that is what i want to do. i want to be able to create it myself instead of begging or leeching all the time.
erichumale
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:15 pm

You need to be extremely advanced in programming.

Anyway, I will not discuss my methods with anyone. L. Spiro Security Act of 2008, signed by L. Spiro, topic 440, page 4, post 3, which states, “I will not discuss my methods with anyone.”

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby mezzo » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:30 pm

@erichumale, if you are really serious about packet capturing and packet crafting, you better invest in a separate PC/server to install a linux on. Redirect all your internet traffic to this box (ie. make the linux your default gateway for the windows box). On the Linux, you can capture all the traffic that you want.... capture it, dissect it, replay it, whatever you want.

HW required: 2 extra UTP cables, PC with 2 network cards
OS of choice: debian, gentoo, ubuntu (backtrack if you want to use a liveCD)
Tools of the trade: wireshark, tcpreplay, tcpdump, pcapy..
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby g3nuin3 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:00 am

mezzo wrote:@erichumale, if you are really serious about packet capturing and packet crafting, you better invest in a separate PC/server to install a linux on. Redirect all your internet traffic to this box (ie. make the linux your default gateway for the windows box). On the Linux, you can capture all the traffic that you want.... capture it, dissect it, replay it, whatever you want.

HW required: 2 extra UTP cables, PC with 2 network cards
OS of choice: debian, gentoo, ubuntu (backtrack if you want to use a liveCD)
Tools of the trade: wireshark, tcpreplay, tcpdump, pcapy..

Theres really no need for all that, all of it can be done on the windows platform.
g3nuin3
Acker

Postby erichumale » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:42 pm

hmm from mezzo and g3nuin3 i cant really learn anything from it, cuz im nto sure whether you guys would actually agree with each other on the method or not

but i guess ill need to find it out myself, since i understand why people may not share it
erichumale
Hackleberry Fin

Postby erichumale » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:22 pm

or if possible, can anyone teach me which program to use to check the strings? i think i know how to do things to the string to get it undetected (comment and uncomment to find it? =S ).

thanks if you can tell me which program i'd use to see the strings
erichumale
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Open Xtrap or nProtect Game Guard as it is running in RAM and do a String Search for $Sentence (Regular Expression Evaluation Type).

Browse through all the sentences in the program.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby erichumale » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:35 pm

um.. L. Spiro, which program do i use for your method? is it that $sentence you said?

is the program hard to find? can you post a link to download the program if you have time, but if not, please post the full name so that i can understand~
erichumale
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:56 pm

L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby erichumale » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:07 pm

hmm there are 6 diff programs to download lol
which one do i choose? do they all have same function like edit strings? which one is easiest/most useful?
erichumale
Hackleberry Fin

Postby erichumale » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:10 pm

o and also im trying to edit the strings in WPE pro. i think i didnt mention it out earlier.
so to edit strings in WPE pro, do i still use the same method except to look at strings in WPE pro?
how will i be able to get the detected strings? (like how to realise which one is detected?) and how can i make it UNdetected?

sorry if i ask alot of dumb noob questions =S im really not that good yet in these kind of things and i tried to search for them for tuts but none seem really clear on what im trying to achieve
erichumale
Hackleberry Fin

Postby erichumale » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:21 pm

ok i think i use the MHS you've made to find strings. but when i press string search, something pops up and requires me to type in the box where it says "Strings to Find: " i had no idea what i can put there so i put "detected" lol and it came up with two address with address & value. on value column, it says detected. hmm so what can i do now?
(on and i did this on WPE pro, so the strings are from WPE pro)
erichumale
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:21 pm

You know this site is about MHS and how to hack with it, don’t you?

You opened the String Search dialog but you did not set the Evaluation Type to Regular Expression, nor did you enter $Sentence, as I said above.

If you don’t even know the basics of how to use MHS, read the help file included with it.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby erichumale » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:30 pm

ok sorry.

but i've got it now. and i see alot of results showing up after changing it to regular expression and $Sentence

what can i do with it to edit it so that it is not detected? sorry im really dumb.. T_T

i checked the help section to see how to change value and stuffs and i think it does teach a lil. but then my problem is that what do i 'need' to do in order to get it to be undetected by gameguard?
Last edited by erichumale on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erichumale
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Find a string that is in your program and remove that string from your program.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Next

Return to General Related Discussions