Dynamic Addresses - Flash Game

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Dynamic Addresses - Flash Game

Postby maozao » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:15 am

Hello guys, I'm new here so I guess that's the correct board to post.

Well, I'm trying to find some addresses in a flash game with CE, but here is the problem.

As I could see the addresses used on it isn't static, so everytime that I open the game again the addresses are totally different, I tried to use CE to find like the X position of the character, but after some Scans it found 6 Addresses that change to the correct coordinate that I am.

Well, I read some tutorials and I know that I must to use pointers etc, but that's the problem, If we find only one address it's "easy" to find pointers, but it's finding 6, what address should I look? I used the function "What is writing on this address" (something liek that) and each one return a different value on the [eax+XXXXX], where XXXXX is the value.

Anyway, I got one of these address to test, but when I scan it to find the pointer but well, it returns more than 800000 results, how am I suppost to know what I have to use ? ;s

Trying to find some addresses again I started to scan Double values and it worked better, as you can see the Mana value has 2 addresses as the Life, but on this SS is only showing the Mana address.

Well, when I click on "What writes to this address" you can see this:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/27696195/pointer.JPG -- Changed the SS link to speedyshare, imageshake sucks.

So what do you think about it ?!

As you can see those addresses, when I close the game and open again they are different's, am I looking on the correct place? I mean, if I found the pointers values etc will be possibl to "know" where those informations are automatically as when we are using static addresses ?

Some guys told me that pointer scan won't help on flash games, so what must I use to get those values everytime that I open it ?

Thank you.
maozao
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Dynamic Addresses - Flash Game

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 am

I have never heard of anyone ever creating a pointer trail in a Flash game. It is an interpreted language.

In the case of Flash games, just make a routine to search for the number. This is trivial in MHS since you can use scripts.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Re: Dynamic Addresses - Flash Game

Postby maozao » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Well, I can find some values, the problem is that some of them returs more than one address.

Searching for the Health and Mana value I found 2 addresses for each one, but searching for the X and Y position of the character it returns 6 addresses and all of them changed while I'm moving and my Health/Mana changes.

What I really need is to find a solution to know where (what address) those values will be on the next time that I open the game again, since it changes everytime that I close/open it.

I won't to change values, only to read, it's a client-server game(MMO).

Thank you.
maozao
I Have A Few Questions

Return to General Related Discussions