What is behind speedhack in game-online?

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

What is behind speedhack in game-online?

Postby sieutruc » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 am

Hello bro L. Spiro.
I want to know deeply about speedhack in game-online.
What is behind speedhack of MHS, how can it increase the speed of game, does it boost memory or somehow?
According to me, sphack in MHS will increase the total packets flow between Server and client, because it increases all action of every thing (monster,my character) as software SpeedGear does.When play game using this sphack, when i increase my speed, i run fast, but after that, i get lag and return the old position. How can server control this.
And when i don't using sphack in MHS, i search the value of speed of my character, it also give me run in marathon, but some game, i also get the problem as " i get lag and return the old position". i don;t understand what happen, because as i think the second value will be better than sphack of MHS, because it only increase my speed, not all speed of monsters.
How can i bypass this mechanism of GO "" i get lag and return the old position" when using sphack.
Iam very graceful to any Pro can deal all my headache longtime problems.
sieutruc
I Have A Few Questions

Re: What is behind speedhack in game-online?

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Speed hack changes your game’s interpretation of the system timers, changing your entire game’s sense of time. The concept is simple.

The reason you have had such a long battle with return-to-your-real-position lag is because there is no way to stop this from happening, so you might as well just give up.
You haven’t changed anything on the server and you can’t. The server knows and always will know your true position and put you back there when it finds your client reporting that it is at a vastly different position.

Online games allow the client some leeway in the tracking of their own positions.
Since the client and the server will never exactly agree on the position of your client, as long as you are close to the real position the server will forgive your client and let you continue on your way, making only a small adjustment to try to bring you closer to the real position over time rather than suddenly. This way you can play without jitter, as you would otherwise be annoyed by a constant snapping back slightly.

However once you are too far off course it is assumed there was some form of error in communication and the snapping-back is assumed to be the lesser evil compared to out-of-sync gaming, and so it forces your client back to its true position instantly instead of slowly over time.

Hence you are able to walk a little bit before you are snapped back.

Again, give up. Nothing you can do will change this. Even if you block the snap-back packet that forces your client to jump to the position the server gives it, the server still considers that you are actually at that position and your client is just lying to you. Every attack will be from your true position on the server, not from where your client says it is, and you have gained nothing.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to General Related Discussions