Pokemon Fire Red Using VBAlink

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Pokemon Fire Red Using VBAlink

Postby sicko » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:57 am

I have been trying to search for the money in the game using VBALink i find the address with the same amount of money but when i change the money like decress it and do a sub search using latest MHS it says it cannot find it and resets the address

is this a problem with my OS since im using a 64bit or the game it self. pointer search is useless as it shows the same message after doing the first part of the pointer search or am i not doing it right someware

thank u
sicko
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Pokemon Fire Red Using VBAlink

Postby Modify » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:21 am

sicko wrote:I have been trying to search for the money in the game using VBALink i find the address with the same amount of money but when i change the money like decress it and do a sub search using latest MHS it says it cannot find it and resets the address

is this a problem with my OS since im using a 64bit or the game it self. pointer search is useless as it shows the same message after doing the first part of the pointer search or am i not doing it right someware

thank u

haha, thats funny, i just started playing this. I was also unable to change anything with MHS, but if money's what u want look into the gameshark codes for it, they're pretty easy to find.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Iiable

Modify
Hackleberry Fin

Re: Pokemon Fire Red Using VBAlink

Postby sicko » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:08 am

thank for reply

ye i know the game shark is much easier but hacking the memroy is kinda fun for me and on top i really wanna know wer the problem is wats preventing from doing it and i wanna mod other things aswell in the game

thanks
sicko
I Have A Few Questions

Return to General Related Discussions