need help with memory editing

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

need help with memory editing

Postby FamousOnion » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello L. Spiro and MHS community, im trying to hack wind slayer 2d mmorpg game (x trap) but i cant edit memory for some reason. When i open loader and give Read/Write access on 00400000 i can edit memory just fine, but when i run actual game cant see any chunks there and cant edit memory. i know MHS can do a miracles so im asking is there's any way to bypass memory edit protection? iv also tried perm edit, process hacker, Diamond PG and other stuff with no luck. Please help me if you can. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Never mind i figured it out: suspended both processes with process hacker (x trap and wind slayer) then opened windslayer.exe with MHS in normal mode changed protection on 00400000 to read/write then reopened process in restricted mode (that way x trap coudnt detect me) and resumed both processes with process hacker and whola i can edit memory just fine now. Thanks for this great software L.Spiro wish you best of luck and i hope you get better soon!!! Feel free to deleted this thread.
FamousOnion
I Have A Question

Return to General Related Discussions