NEW MHS

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby kth_prkns » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:18 pm

the proccess isnt hidden immediatly so why not attach while GG is loading? =P and he already said that will will bypass ALL hack protection things.
kth_prkns
NULL

Postby Fusion » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:11 am

Excellent. If that really is the case then L. Spiro can expect some donations from me soon, as this is what I've been waiting a long time for.
Fusion
Hacker Smacker

Postby SpeedWing » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:00 am

at least i hope so much it just undetectable XD

and btw:
L.Spiro good luck finishing the newer version
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:49 am

Fusion wrote:The next version sounds like it will be very good. But will it finally be able to bypass the latest revisions of GameGuard and attach to hidden processes?

I have personally tested it on the most recent nProtect Game Guard as well as the previous 2 and it is able to see and attach to its hidden processes easily on all of them.

kth_prkns wrote:the proccess isnt hidden immediatly so why not attach while GG is loading?

For the next release you will want to load MHS before the game.

kth_prkns wrote:he already said that will will bypass ALL hack protection things.

So far it does, except for those related to debugging, but this is just a matter of time.
But with all other features of MHS fully active it is only a small loss.

kth_prkns wrote:at least i hope so much it just undetectable XD

If you modify the game RAM, and it runs a checksum on that, your modifications will be detected.
That being said, MHS itself is near impossible to detect because the next version already allows you to change its CRC, file name, window titles, etc.

It is almost ready; I got to add a lot during the weekend, but there are a few important (and somewhat big) features to add.
If I am not distracted Icould finish today, except for being able to debug some games.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby kth_prkns » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:19 pm

u quoted me incorrect on the last one =P and anyways... i was more telling him to attach it prior to the game loading than asking a question =P

Also... glad to see that you have been activly working on the hack =D its more than i can say for my KartDebug... I still havnt updated the addresses =(

Also, are you meaning that we still will be unable to use things such as "Find what writes to this address" as that attaches the debugger? >_<
kth_prkns
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:20 pm

i found a sort of guide for bypassing xtrap rev2085

its with sourcecodes, and i really dont know what program the guy used
here are the pictures that should "guide" me

now step 2
now step 3
now step 4
now the last step

any1 who can help me tell me please.
if this really bypasses xtrap that it wont detect anything i will able to use the speedhack for legend of ares.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby mezzo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:00 pm

the pictures are the mods someone made to cheat engine source code to make his/her 'UCE'... it's old stuff you probably found on mpc :-)

ya, it don't work no more
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:24 am

kth_prkns wrote:Also, are you meaning that we still will be unable to use things such as "Find what writes to this address" as that attaches the debugger? >_<

Debugging may or may not work in this version.
I suspect there is a way to get it working, probably related to timing.
But I only tried with an nProtect Game Guard game, not an XTrap game, so maybe the debugger works fine on XTrap games. In any case it certainly won’t work worse.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Previous

Return to General Related Discussions