L-Spiro

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

L-Spiro

Postby |Whatsmyname| » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:09 am

i will buy your Tribes aimbot if u will sell.

Or if u could help me make my own.
|Whatsmyname|
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:18 am

People have offered me thousands for that already.
I’m not a sell-out.

Until it reaches the tens of thousands.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby AlaXul » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:00 am

People still play tribes? Which tribes are we talking about here 1 2 or 3?
AlaXul
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:32 pm

Starsiege: Tribes.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby AlaXul » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:50 am

Wow, that's an old school game. Used to be my favorite of the time. I loved the Renegades MOD. Though I think Tribes 2 was the best of them all. Tribes 3 I never got into, found the game play was not as well balanced as in Tribes 1 & 2.
AlaXul
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby Country Muscle » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:08 am

wow why wouldnt you sell for thousands.. you have problems
Country Muscle
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:41 am

#1: Starsiege: Tribes is my favorite game and has lasted years in my heart, and caused me to meet great people (AlaXul may know Shallah/Suge, real name Kory, lives with |5150|AdreNaLiNe in New York).

#2: Starsiege: Tribes made me who/what I am today. Thanks to Starsiege: Tribes’s scripting, I was able to really pursue modding, modeling, and coding, and being able to quickly see the results of my work helped me stay interested in it enough to eventually take it all the way into “traveling the world making video games”.

#3: I said I wouldn’t sell it. I do what I say. Money comes and goes. After having lived in both a poor house and a multi-million-dollar mansion, I have mastered both arts of making due with what I have and having more than I can handle.
I’ve found thousands of ways to be quite content without having people give me $6,000 here and there.

I am not going to ruin both my reputation and the only game I like over a few thousand dollars that won’t even last long anyway.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby AlaXul » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:01 pm

I agree, if money is not an issue, I believe that the Tribes saga defenitly has been one of the most fun games around since the original Doom release. I can't imagine how many hours I have spent playing that game over the years. In fact, it's one of the few game series that I purchased and still own the original boxes for. BTW, L.Spiro, do you still play Tribes 2?
AlaXul
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:41 pm

I never played Tribes 2.

Shallah/Suge played, and you must have heard of him there.
Before that we were always on Starsiege: Tribes. He left and I didn’t, though of course we remained friends.

He sent me my old computer in America so long ago.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Kigen » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:32 pm

I mess with Tribes for the fun of it.

It is interesting to see plenty of people who can do a lot with Tribes.

However, it is sad that I have none of those people who would like to make Tribes better, even without the source code. They end up wanting to waste their time saying Tribes is going to die. Myself, I wish Tribes to live.

Anybody willing to help, just contact me via PM.

What I need is for someone to be able to prevent Tribes from crashing for any reason.
Kigen
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:23 pm

It’s never possible to do that, and Starsiege: Tribes™ is already stable anyway; crashing is not what is killing the game.
Cheats (counting interpolation and predict-forward as cheats) and attitudes are.

Shithole (the server) will at least kick people who fail version verification and ensures people have a version that prevents interpolation and predict-forward.

Being my favorite game of all time and the only game I still play every day (well, and Perfect Dark), naturally I want it to thrive, but the community makes the game, and no patches or improvements will really keep them for long.
The best thing you can really do to keep the game alive is be nice to the newbies and hep them out.
They are the community of the future, and even they dwindle, so try as best as you can to keep them interested in the game.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Kigen » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:27 am

Well, I want to improve the engine to make it handle more stuff and what not.

But I am no expert on ASM coding. I can code C and C++ but VU Games has refused to release the source code for Tribes to anyone.

Shithole server is protected because of Andrew (made LastHope).
Kigen
I Have A Few Questions

Postby FireStarter » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:57 am

You guys are makin' me tear up talking about this great game. It's definitely my favorite FPS. And it's sad so few are playing now. Including me.
FireStarter
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Kigen » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:34 pm

Well, thats why I wanna give it some upgrades. People don't play it because it doesn't compare, graphics wise, to today's games. The only problem is that the engine itself has built in internal limits ment for older machines (which were top of the line back then).
Kigen
I Have A Few Questions

Return to General Related Discussions