Fallout 3

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Fallout 3

Postby Aspras » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:07 am

Has anyone tried finding any addresses for this game? Ive tried to find the address for HP, searched for both unsigned longs and floats though I found nothing, the only address I found was an unsigned long which controlled the graphic bar displaying the amount of HP but not the address to the amount of HP itself.
I have been wondering whether its possible to find the real HP address by checking what writes to the one of the hp bar, since that address should definitely be reading from the real hp one.
Aspras
NULL

Postby minorutono » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am

http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=18

Please post in " Others : FPS " section.

I don't have Fallout 3.

If you wanna PM me a link to a fr33 download, then I'll download it and help you.

Btw, are you doing single or multi-player?
Try in any mode that is an offline mode.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby toffey » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 pm

I found some addresses a while back but deleted them (and uninstalled the game) a few days ago when I realized I only had 0.7GB free on my hdd. I'll reinstall it this coming weeked after finals and all are over and post over in the correct section of the forums when I find the addresses.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Aspras » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 pm

It looks like they use long data types for the game, ive been finding nothing by searching for unsigned longs, I thought unsigned longs and longs were treated the same in memory oh well. Too bad the debugger makes the game crash so you gotta do raw pointer search. I believe I found a working static one for CAPS, not 100% sure whether it works cause I only restarted the game once to validate it.

[[[[[Fallout3.exe+0xC76044]+0x44]+0XC]]]+0x4

If anyone has the game try it out and let me know if it works.

EDIT: Nope it doesnt work anymore, it worked for the first 3 times I restarted the game though when I also restarted my PC it wouldnt work anymore.
Aspras
NULL

Postby sebxter » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 pm

I got Fallout 3 and i got some hacks, but u dont need hacks. This game is so easy ,also when u play on hard mode. And there are MUCH cheats!

sebxter
sebxter
NULL

Postby Aspras » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Its not about whether you need hacks or not :p, I only hack to learn and in an unusual way enjoy myself.
Aspras
NULL

Postby WhiteHat » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:37 pm

I noticed from somewhere on other forum, Fall Out 3 is quite difficult to hack since it was made by a different technology (so too with some new game titles). Someone mentioned about Micr0s0ft XLive... I don’t have enough info about this, so please someone tell us what it is?

I installed and tired this game only for few hours. FPS type makes me dizzy...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Aspras » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Theres a function in the xlive.dll that does checks on the game's code integrity. And since memory breakpoints used in auto-hack alter a part of the code they get detected and the game shuts down immediately.
Aspras
NULL

Postby WhiteHat » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Now i remembered that...
It was Psych from gamehacking forum who told it.
He’s much active in radiance-team at present..

He’s a good guy.. Very helpful..
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Aspras » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Yea he along with the rest of the team made the best trainer for fallout 3 that ive seen out there (if not the only trainer that exists for the game).
Aspras
NULL

Postby spunge » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:39 am

It shouldn't be hard at all to find the integrity check. Instead, use hardware breakpoints to find out what accesses anything in the code region. Once you find what reads the data, manipulate it to your needs. If the debugger is also detected, then its most likely a PEB.IsDebugged or PEB.NtGlobalFlag check. Easily spoofed, however it could be a much more complex anti-debug.
spunge
NULL

Return to General Related Discussions