Hello/Prize Rebel

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Hello/Prize Rebel

Postby gibxam » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:24 am

Hello Everyone,

I've been a long time reader of the forums but just haven't had any questions so I have not made an account but now I have one! I am wondering if you could use MHS to help you fill out or get around all the polls that you fill out on prize rebel? Obviously it is not the style of this forum to just give you the answer but if there is a tutorial or some required reading I have to do to get to the bottom of this, I would love to hear about it. Besides that thank you L. Spiro for putting this website together and for the MHS of course, I am looking forward to become more active in this community.

-Max
gibxam
Acker

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 am

I do not know what prize rebel is but if you need to fill out a bunch of text forms you can use scripts to do this.

Research the KeyboardEvent() and MouseEvent() functions.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby gibxam » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Thanks L. Spiro, I have been doing some reading on the two functions you suggested. I am familiar with C++ which makes lss much easier. I was also looking at the minesweep tut because writing a script for my text forms and minesweep is similar right? My question is how do you go about loading your scripts for example "Calling this function would yield output similar to that in the image on the left" how do you call the function. Is this the same for when I write my script to fill out my text forms? Thank you for your time.

-Max
gibxam
Acker

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Calling custom functions is done via Hotkeys which are also documented in the help file. The method is the same as with the Minesweeper bot.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby gibxam » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Cool. Thank you L. Spiro for your help I will post in this thread with my progress. Unless I should put it somewhere else.

-Max
gibxam
Acker

Postby gibxam » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:48 pm

L. Spiro,

I won't lie I'm a little deflated after finding out about not being able to write my bot for Helicopter, I would like to start on the process to write a bot to fill out website questionnaires, however I know this is obviously too difficult a task for me to begin right now. As I said I would use this thread as a log to keep track of my progress. Is there any projects you could suggest I undertake to work up to my goal? Thank you for your input.

-Max
gibxam
Acker

Return to General Related Discussions