Complex Addresses

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Complex Addresses

Postby GlowSplint » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm

I know I'm noob.

I tried hacking offline CS, found the green address for money, which works. So, if I have found the green addy, what do I do?

I put (czero.exe + 0xblah) so it would work even if the module moves. When I restart my computer, and I try it again on LAN with my friends, the hack has turned into a visual hack. Is it because of the fact the I am playing online that the hack has turned visual?

I tried searching for HP, got the exact address 0x1111 1A2B (I placed in some random address for future reference), but it's not green. I went to find the pointer by searching pointers from 0x1110 0000 to 0x1111 1A2B. And then what I got is a pointer (0x2222 3333) that has an offset of -50 (another random number). Let's assume this pointer is green.

So, what do I do to get my complex address for HP? Can anyone teach me how to make an address such that I just have to attach MHS to it for it to work?

I tend to capitalise my words towards the end. LoL.
GlowSplint
NULL

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:26 pm

about the money hack: most likely its visual only because ur playing online.

from what u wrote i would say the pointer would be [0x22223333]+0x50 (if the -50 is hex. the hex is the stuff not in the (). example: -000000C4 (-50) the hex offset for this example would be -C4). if the 0x22223333 address is not green and u have to go deeper then u would write it like this: [[0xNEWADDRESS]+0xNEWOFFSET]+0xFIRSTOFFSET , where the first offset would be -50.

if u need more help use the search button, there's lots of threads about pointers.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby GlowSplint » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 pm

So I assume that it would be [0xPOINTERADDRESS]+0xOFFSET.

Then is it MHS will read the value of the pointer and not take the address of the pointer in the complex address above? I think the above question is the one that has been puzzling me the most all the while.

So, if I assume that the above is correct, is it the same as (Value of Pointer)+0xOFFSET ? Sorry for the trouble that I am causing you, for I am a slow learner.

EDIT : I just experimented with MHS and realised that the above was true. Thanks liqmysaq. Now I think I know enough to make a pointer.

Now I'm feeling like the world's most retarded person. I mean, I was staring at the examples at the Complex Address area and asking myself : What's with the brackets?

By the way, since all hacks will be visual when I play online, can I use packet editing to modify things like money, HP, ammo, etc?

I tend to capitalise my words towards the end. LoL.
GlowSplint
NULL

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:47 pm

The help file explains that the bracket operators read the value from the address inside them.

The next version of MHS will have an Expression Search as well (already completed and used successfuly to find tons of pointers in Unreal Tournament 2004) so I would recommend you get used to using expressions.

An example of one of my searches is:
[??+468h] == 100 // If the you read from the addres found by (current value + 468h) and the value equals 100, add this address to the [b]Found Address list.[/b]
q[[[[[??]+D4h]+58h]+418h]] == 0x0069006800700053 // After the long expression is resolved, the value is treated as a QWORD and compared against another QWORD which represents a string in Unicode format. This can be used to find pointers to strings.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby WhiteHat » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:00 pm

SUPER COOL !!!
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Return to General Related Discussions