Noob wants to bypass/kill gameguard, just a dream?

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Noob wants to bypass/kill gameguard, just a dream?

Postby Max-Tha-Boy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:18 am

Hello fellow hackers,

I play a game called CABAL Online. It all started a few days ago when I got rid of INCA's selfish gameguard. I've read what gameguard is, and most importantly, what it does to screw up your PC. The reason I want to kill it so bad is not mainly because I want to speed/wallhack, dupe or anything alike. I only use a simple bot who makes my life easier. But the 2 main reason are the following:

1. Besides playing I want to be able to watch a movie, somehow GG messes up with my codec drivers when I start a movie and something very weird shows up.

2. I want to be able to use applications without keep getting errors on them everytime I close them. Like: "Acces violation of memory..". Somehow GG sees notepad as a troublemaker.

3. And last but not least, I want to run my PC & game smoother. Somehow I lag more when GG is on (yes, I've used a GG killer but it got patched so I decided to take matters in my own hands).

So this is a little introduction about myself, to get to the point.

I've started to read about hacks, bypasses, CRC Checks and similar stuff just a few days ago. I've completed CE 5.4's 9-step tutorial which was about scanning, code finding, pointers & injections. I've then decided, after some reading, to move to MHS because of the many more opportunities it has to offer and would perhaps make it easier to reach my goal considering MHS is less known (no offense, this program isn't for newbies that's why) than CE (which gets patched a lot). I still have to get used to MHS's working though. I know what a CRC check is but never bypassed/allocated one.

As you see, I know little about the things it takes to kill such a famous software like GG. Altough, I CAN and DO read, also I consider myself a pretty fast learner. So my question is:

Will someone like me be able, even if it'd take some time and effort, to make a private (which obviously wont get patched) hack against such big anti-cheat software like GG? Or am I just daydreaming and shouldn't start anyway?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Max-Tha-Boy
I Have A Question

Postby JB Gzn » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 am

if u just keep learning you will do it eventually.
the actual removign is easy, but the checks that the game does if GG is still there are a lot harder, but if u find them, basicly make a jump and make a fake virtual memory which always says its active, every1 could do it , with lots of effort and blood swaet and tears :')
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby spunge » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:38 am

Find out if your game is using the CSAuth2 module for GameGuard. If it is, you're screwed.
spunge
NULL

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:44 am

You will never reach your goal if you do not start, but there is one thing to consider.
Obviously they have a head start. That in itself would not be a problem except that the bar keeps being raised by cheating software.

Originally Cheat Engine kept forcing them to advance their technology and now it is MHS doing the same. While you are trying to catch up to where they are now, they will continue moving forward also.

But this may not be a problem for you. A successful anti-anti-cheat is only a combination of skills and creativity. If you are creative, you only need the skills necessary to make your ideas come to life.

And I know for a fact it is possible to advance faster than the anti-cheats, since MHS started longer after they were established and quckly rose above them. Keeping it above, however, requires constant attention and updating, which I am no longer willing to do.

It is up to you to assess whether you will be able to do this.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby shinnsohai » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Yaya...
My Maths Gets E All The Time,Therefore I Started To Read This Few Weeks.The Result Turns B On This Exam...Nice Start For Me:D
(After Exam I Gonna Start The Lesson About Hack Again...)

*If You Very Interested In Something..You Will Learn It Very Fast*

(That's My Opinion)
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Return to General Related Discussions