How do you bypass server sided CRC?

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

How do you bypass server sided CRC?

Postby ZeroCool » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:24 am

I am playing a game made in 2002. The problem is when I click join game it says receiving CRC. So when I use god mode it only works for 9 seconds before I get disconnected. So how do you bypass a server sided cycle redundancy check?

The game does not load with any kind of CRC such xtrap, gg, punkbuster etc.

Only when I click join a online room it says receiving CRC. Does not say from where.

Some told me to find out the function that sends the CRC packet to the server. Modify the CRC value to the value when the memory is "normal."

How would I do that, and what tools will I need?
ZeroCool
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:39 pm

Obviously you are going to need MHS for whatever type of hacking you are planning to do.

In this case you need the Code Filter, whch often crashes the game, but if it does not you can find the function failry easily, and I am working on stabilizing it if I could find out why it crashes the game.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby ZeroCool » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:49 pm

I think it has to do something with ticks. It gives me a countdown of 9 seconds before disconnecting me from the sever.

It says "Bad Tick"
ZeroCool
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby emocore » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:46 am

Probably u need complex adresses?
Just a thought.
emocore
Been Around More

Postby spunge » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:28 am

probably sending a packet of the crc. find out what accesses any memory thats part of the .code section. then you will probably find the area that does the crc check. either relocate the .code section or edit the return value so its always the correct CRC value.
spunge
NULL

Postby faceofdevil » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:24 am

most of the bypasses i have just downgrades gameguard to version 569 and bypasses anything that it ever detected in the first place... (i use a differnet (GAME).INI in the gamefolder to locate to a differnt game.. with any cheat engine load a CT with address changes and values and bypass ive done..... 1 think about gamegaurd there all link to 1 server but each games repsones to its game and client...

example:

gunbound uses gameguard 1202 ver. or (W.E)
cabal uses gamgeguard 1020 ver. or (W.E)

send the game packets to server cabal with a bypass of the CRC check = owned

ive been using this method since 600+ rev and there up to 1220 and i can stil bypass it with eazzz...
faceofdevil
I Have A Few Questions

Postby spunge » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:11 am

faceofdevil wrote:most of the bypasses i have just downgrades gameguard to version 569 and bypasses anything that it ever detected in the first place... (i use a differnet (GAME).INI in the gamefolder to locate to a differnt game.. with any cheat engine load a CT with address changes and values and bypass ive done..... 1 think about gamegaurd there all link to 1 server but each games repsones to its game and client...

example:

gunbound uses gameguard 1202 ver. or (W.E)
cabal uses gamgeguard 1020 ver. or (W.E)

send the game packets to server cabal with a bypass of the CRC check = owned

ive been using this method since 600+ rev and there up to 1220 and i can stil bypass it with eazzz...
easily circumvented by the game. example: MapleStory.
spunge
NULL

Re: How do you bypass server sided CRC?

Postby Teh » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:55 am

ZeroCool wrote:I am playing a game made in 2002. The problem is when I click join game it says receiving CRC. So when I use god mode it only works for 9 seconds before I get disconnected. So how do you bypass a server sided cycle redundancy check?

The game does not load with any kind of CRC such xtrap, gg, punkbuster etc.

Only when I click join a online room it says receiving CRC. Does not say from where.

Some told me to find out the function that sends the CRC packet to the server. Modify the CRC value to the value when the memory is "normal."

How would I do that, and what tools will I need?

I'm curious, what is the name of the game?
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Return to General Related Discussions