about acc setting

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

about acc setting

Postby MHSHACK » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 am

i expect someone can post a tut how to set acc and explain what is acc in hell?is it just 5 number?what means these 5 number?does it like password?or like HW ID of every computer?is the only way to find the working knob setting testing one by one?is it possible to bypass xtrap?i tested all the combinations from 5 5 5 5 5 to 2 2 2 2 2 yesterday,but no1 works.damm xtrap.can anybody has experience in acc setting or bypassing xtrap help me?sry for bad english.
MHSHACK
I Have A Few Questions

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:19 pm

spiro has stated many times he will not say what each knob does, doing that will give away the secret behind the anti-anti-cheat settings. he also states that any new release does not mean its undetected, he doesnt even have xtrap on his computers. you just gotta try and try again until u find a setting that works (if there is one). or u can make it undetectable yourself, he gives brief and vague instructions somewhere on this forum about it, i think the post was originally made by SeanPro but im not sure where. otherwise, wait until some future release is undetectable to xtrap.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby MHSHACK » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:14 am

thx for u reply,liqmysaq.first,im new on mhs .i used uce before,but it doesnt work now.though i didnt got the solution about this problem,but i know more about mhs at least.i will try and try,search and search,ask and ask,learn and learn till i find the way.thx very much for assist of my studying.
MHSHACK
I Have A Few Questions

Return to General Related Discussions