Lock on hacks

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Lock on hacks

Postby Atlantis » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi,

I am interested of "hack" the Lock on simulator game. As it is not standard game, it has no typical numbers, but example gauges, ect. I tried to speed up plane, but I can't find adresses in memory or responsible adress in dll file to change. Also I want change options in game I mean example addictional labels, but here also I couldn't do that. I sniffed game, but can't decode packets. I would be appreciated for any help. Cya :)
Atlantis
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:39 pm

This question is really vague.
What does a “lock hack” do?

Find guaged values via creative searching. Start with Greater Than 0. Search Decreased as it goes down and Increased as it goes up. Use unsigned long, float, and double types.
You may have to perform many searches.

Use the Code Filter to find functions related to the setting of options.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Atlantis » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:37 am

Hehe not Lock hack :P, but Lock on game. Its name is LOCK ON ;]

I meant speed up plane or example we have options. Example options by what you can fly easier. Let's say enable labels. To do this we have to find the correct adress for this button which enables it, this is hard cause how to find a button which do something? Tried disassembler but can't find any breakpoint which will be good for press action button in the game. If I find this adress in the dll file I guess it will be easy to change it to enable labels, even when server blocks it.

Another method which would be help is packet sniffing, but I can't decode it and don't know what value to change, I know that server must send settings to client, it is small about few kilobytes packet.

Cya.

I tried to use Codefilter but it breaks system completely. Neither turn off functions didn't help (then nothing was recorded by codefilter), nor turn on functions (then system crashed, hung completely, hard reset was needed).

Any ideas?
Atlantis
I Have A Few Questions

Return to General Related Discussions