Welcome All

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Welcome All

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:32 am

Welcome all to the new Memory Hacking Software forums.

I finally got the site working (problems with the SQL database 6 months ago or it would have been online back then).

Now you can get more interactive help with Memory Hacking Software, not ony from myself but hopefully from others who have been using it for a while and know it inside and out.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby IcameIsawIcheated » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:23 am

Just found out about memhack today and have been gamehacking for 3 years now. Never in my time did I expect a tool as great and as easy to use as this to come out. I only wish it would have come out 3 years ago :D :P

I also can't believe how few users there are here!!! This is such a great tool and I don't think nearly as many people are aware of it as they should be!

L.Spiro, you sure know your shit, and it makes knowing my shit and putting it into pracitce a whole lot easier, so thanks a ton for this. Keep up the great work and I'm especially looking foward to the template search feature.

iCiSiC
IcameIsawIcheated
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Lugz » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:47 am

Hey, nice shit man, i love the tools, we need to get this forum populated :). Also thats cool that ur name was in that article.

Im -5:00 GMT so Im behind lol. Im currently workin on a hack for a game called WarRock.

-Lugz
Lugz
I Have A Question

Return to General Related Discussions