Private Section Public Rules

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby DarkZero » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:50 am

Since i am the noob in here
tell me what is all the fush in about the private section?
Will it make u any good if u get in?
But anyway , who cares ..(well i at least dont.....now) :roll:
Some people just cant figure out why they got in the forum
the first place ... TO LEARN HOW TO HACK
and not to DO COMPETITION FOR WHO IS GOING
TO GET HIS NAME IN THE PRIVATE SECTION !!
Anyway ..i am not 100% what is all of this about but i
think i got the point... L.spiro
i think your web site just got a litle more wierd ..than i was before
But anyway .. plzz some1 any1 ( but i whould prefer L to do it ,
coz most of u whould say think that u dont understant
COZ U HAVE NO ACCESS IN THAT TERRITORY ..and you whould speak of nonesence) tell me what is the mining of the Private section ..Sishhhhhh :shock:
-][_,(O)][_,
-Hackers UNITE
-Don't mess with SPARTANS
-There is no GREECE only HELLAS
-100% of Hellenic nation
-I hate NO1
-DZ Lord of COMEDY
DarkZero
NULL

Postby mezzo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:56 am

Private section contains hack/releases that are not meant to be public.
Anything that is not supposed to get out is there.
Safe from users that run off and post them on other forums and safe from
GM's that spy on this board.
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby DarkZero » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:41 am

SomethinkS are ment to be secret dude that what i know
be careful with that topic...its dangerous..
anyway there a lot of gms that pretent to be hackers
so u better be carefull on who u letting in L
coz man will get u fulled..u are a human ..
Watch your back inside there

AS FOR THE REST OF THE PACK ...SUTS AS MY SELF ..
GET BACK ON FINDING HACKS BY YOUR SELFS AND
LEARNING !!! AND FOR HEVENT SAKE FORGET ABOUT EVEN
EXISTING THAT TOPIC!! SISHHHHH

thx mezzo for your instant post

COME ON GET BACK TO WORK THE REST OF U I DONT WHANT TO SEE
ANOTHER TOPIC ABOUT THIS NONESENCE

SISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-][_,(O)][_,
-Hackers UNITE
-100% of Hellenic nation
-I hate NO1
-DZ Lord of COMEDY
DarkZero
NULL

Postby HellzFirez » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:23 pm

And you may officially stop complaining about this as you dont really ever find new undiscovered hacks -.-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People tried bury me, breaking my bones, but im back for revenge...
HellzFirez
Acker

Location: If MyLocationREALLY? = True Then Th4x0r = Enabled Else If TYourAss = True End Sub

Postby Teh » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:20 am

emocore wrote:
martix wrote:
Teh wrote:
Exceeder wrote:this is funy o.O ( i wont get banned for saying this is funny right?)

Of course not... This pertains to the Private Section, not whether you think the thread/issue is funny >>

Lol :) At least you have sense of humor in making up rules :P
You guys are making game protection bypassing into some sort of profession :) Cant you all just play nice? :P

On that note - offering a part-time position for people proficient in social engineering... :P :twisted:

wow.. a lot of smiles there :lol:

Alot of smileys? No, this is alot of smileys

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rawr...............................
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby colintso » Thu May 01, 2008 3:39 pm

no spam pls.
noobs have to learn, or they will always be noobs
==HACKERZ RULE!==
Request your sig here!
colintso
Ex-Mack Haster

Postby Teh » Thu May 01, 2008 9:42 pm

colintso wrote:no spam pls.

My post wasn't spam, It was offtopic, not spam.
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby gANja_lOvER » Thu May 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Lol i myself am just learning everything and am no that desperate to get hacks. Only people who are desperate will degrade themselves enough to beg and PM or email constantly. This is totally needed because I would feel degraded if I had to post a public apology for something noobish. Yea I'm still a noob in the hack world, but everyone starts at square one.
Anyone who is an expert at anything, started out as a beginner.
gANja_lOvER
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby DarkZero » Fri May 02, 2008 9:03 pm

Yea me two...
still a noob at hacking ..
I bearly even scratsed the serface out of it..
Learning as u go is the best of all things u must do in your life..
Now if that is learning how to hack or something else ..
Its your choise..
-][_,(O)][_,
-Hackers UNITE
-100% of Hellenic nation
-I hate NO1
-DZ Lord of COMEDY
DarkZero
NULL

Postby mezzo » Fri May 02, 2008 9:26 pm

marrya wrote:From: marrya
To: mezzo
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:20 pm
Subject: ask for pa Quote message
can I get in pa?
i already see the pa post

Mezzo wrote:if you had already seen the PA post, you should know that you may NOT ask for access.
L.Spiro will give you access if he thinks you should be let in.

read the PA post again and post you apology in there..
http://www.memoryhacking.com/forums/vie ... php?t=1544

regards,
Mezzo
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Re: Private Section Public Rules

Postby marrya » Fri May 02, 2008 9:30 pm

L. Spiro wrote:It is unfortunate that people could not figure this out for themselves but I expected this to happen before I even made the section.

Because of the number of requests people have for getting into the Private section a new very strict rule will be in effect from now forth.

The Rule
You can not get into the Private section by politely requesting, begging, or demanding, publicly or privately.
If you PM me or e-mail me asking how to get into the Private section or asking to get in, but you are not someone I was already planning to add anyway, then I will reply with nothing but a link to this topic.

After this, you will have 24 hours to post a reply to this topic with an apology. In 24 hours, if no apology is posted, you will be banned from the forum.

If it is your second offense (or more), you will be banned immediately.

In all cases, you will never be considered for permissions to enter the Private section.

To summarize: Asking about the Private section or asking to get in always ruins your chances of ever getting in, and sometimes results in a ban. However if you are someone who I was already planning to add then this does not apply.

Annoying a moderator results in the same penalty.

The Apology
The apology posted as a reply to this topic must be at least 20 words in length and must contain the name of the person you PM’ed or e-mailed.
Your apology must also state that you will never do it again and you must “pinky promise” that this is true.

L. Spiro

sorry that L S i should not request to get me in pa
marrya
NULL

Re: Private Section Public Rules

Postby marrya » Fri May 02, 2008 9:31 pm

L. Spiro wrote:It is unfortunate that people could not figure this out for themselves but I expected this to happen before I even made the section.

Because of the number of requests people have for getting into the Private section a new very strict rule will be in effect from now forth.

The Rule
You can not get into the Private section by politely requesting, begging, or demanding, publicly or privately.
If you PM me or e-mail me asking how to get into the Private section or asking to get in, but you are not someone I was already planning to add anyway, then I will reply with nothing but a link to this topic.

After this, you will have 24 hours to post a reply to this topic with an apology. In 24 hours, if no apology is posted, you will be banned from the forum.

If it is your second offense (or more), you will be banned immediately.

In all cases, you will never be considered for permissions to enter the Private section.

To summarize: Asking about the Private section or asking to get in always ruins your chances of ever getting in, and sometimes results in a ban. However if you are someone who I was already planning to add then this does not apply.

Annoying a moderator results in the same penalty.

The Apology
The apology posted as a reply to this topic must be at least 20 words in length and must contain the name of the person you PM’ed or e-mailed.
Your apology must also state that you will never do it again and you must “pinky promise” that this is true.

L. Spiro

sorry that L S i should not request to get me in pa
marrya
NULL

Postby JB Gzn » Fri May 02, 2008 11:14 pm

must be atleast 20 words

wow, u know lots a math!
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby DarkZero » Fri May 02, 2008 11:41 pm

Yap he did 20 words..
Douple posted lol..
13x2=26
So its OK ....
:!: NOT :!:
HAHAHAHA :twisted:
-][_,(O)][_,
-Hackers UNITE
-100% of Hellenic nation
-I hate NO1
-DZ Lord of COMEDY
DarkZero
NULL

Postby WolFUnborn » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:50 am

Well i pmed somone just asking for more info on how i can earn it, it not being private section but for the wolfteam bypass thread saying 24 left , been posting some aimbots here and there , so i would just like info. Plan on being active so i rather just know what i need to work for.

Because im sort of new to MHS , usually just a Gamerzplanet , Cheaters U , Net Coder kind of person , usually i only do things that involve aimbots , basicilly i dont know much about hacking wolf team yet but I've tried to make some CT , just bypass problems is anoying , specially when you create a CT and your bypass gets patched before you use it. I've done mostly training on C+ , C++ so this is far more diffrent then what i learned.

Not sure any of you are people from withing those Cu , Nc but if you are i use to be "EleMenT" or "SeaR"
WolFUnborn
Acker

PreviousNext

Return to General Related Discussions