Private Section

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Private Section

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:56 pm

A private section has been added. This is where private things are released without concern for leechers. You must be registered and appropriately privileged in order to view this section.

This section appears to all viewers. This is to let all viewers know it is there and that there are private things being discussed/released. This knowledge makes people want in. Wanting in makes people more concerned with how they behave on the forums.

Anyone who leaks things from the private section will be removed from it.

Furthermore, future releases of MHS will come in 2 parts: public and private. Public releases will be released the same way as they are now for all to download. Private releases will be released in the private forum and are intended to be given only to trusted people. This means you may give them to your friends if you really trust them, but if any leak to an untrusted person can be traced back to you you will be removed from the private forum and no longer have access to future private versions of MHS.

Private versions of MHS will offer better bypassing features and will be internally different enough from public releases that public blocks will most likely not work on private releases. The next version of MHS will be one of the hardest to patch out and hardest to block, but the features that make it this way will only be in the private release.

FAQ:
Q: How do I get into the private section?
A: When you are decided, by me, to be trusted, I will grant you access myself.

Q: How do I become trusted?
A: By not being an idiot. Show a normal personality. Contribute to the community. Releasing things is a fairly decent way. Answering questions can help.

Q: I am a spy. Will I ever be allowed into the private section, even if I gain your trust?
A: Spies are not allowed, even if I accidentally trust them. Please tell me if you are a spy before I grant you access, or even as soon as you join the forum.

Q: I am trying to earn your trust but you just seem never to notice!
A: Trying too hard is not attractive. Getting in is not easy. There are many factors involved and no one knows them all but myself. This ensures people can not create some mathematical formula for manipulating the system to get in (spies like to do this).

I do not watch every post or person. If the community feels someone should be in the private section who isn’t then he or she may be nominated via a topic in the General Related Discussions section.
Likewise, if someone is allowed in and the community feels he or she should not have been, he or she may be voted out with a topic in the Private section.

If you have a release you would like to keep private but you are not able to view the Private section you may PM me with your post and I will post it for you. You will not be granted access to the Private section just because you have one new release; spies do this all the time. You will not be able to see replies to your topic. However if the feedback on your release is good it does increase your chances of getting in later.

L. Spiro
Last edited by L. Spiro on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby shinnsohai » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Good Ways To Prevent Spy?
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby Silv3rShi3ld » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:08 pm

oke... so we must get your thrust to come in the private section... can you get also + points if you give away programs ect.??? hahahahaaa :lol:

Edit line: ooh i readed further and i saw that give away programs isnt a way to get it! :twisted: hahahahaha lool

It would be nice if im in private... but i don't really care. Because im happy with the hacks that i have, and i can't help people really that mutch at the moment :P must learn alot about coding and memory searching but i do my best! hahahahahaa :lol:

congratulations with the private forum for the ones that don't want leechers and irritating spam as we saw by prince :wink: :lol:
Silv3rShi3ld
Acker

Postby shinnsohai » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:30 pm

never mind , although i am noob :D but one day i will make those my self for sure
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Yes, you need my “thrust” to “come” into the “private section”.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby flappy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:44 pm

cool =D Earn spiros "Thrust" haha lol

may i ask what would be different between public MHS and private MHS? or is that private too lol

flappy
Been Around

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Private versions contain better bypass features and are different enough that if the public version gets patched the private one will still work.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby shinnsohai » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

well looks like private user hav better service from L'S
i would say that "Private MHS" ^^
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby colintso » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:41 pm

well... i just hope that no leechers will get into the private section... it will cause a lot of trouble.
noobs have to learn, or they will always be noobs
==HACKERZ RULE!==
Request your sig here!
colintso
Ex-Mack Haster

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:54 pm

yes i think its good to have a private section, keeps the leechers out and gets the profs in ^^ :D
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby shinnsohai » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 pm

i want to be members too

Never Mind If Cannot :D
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby Silv3rShi3ld » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:41 pm

L.spiro.... are there gonna be a max how many people can get into the private section??? Or are you gonna do everyday kinda "Idols" :P hahahaha

yeha new tv program: "L.spiro's thrust" it's going be a hipe 8) i feelit :lol: hahaha (don't watch on this line and stay on topic xD) :wink: :P
Silv3rShi3ld
Acker

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:00 am

There is no limit to the number of people I may thrust.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Silv3rShi3ld » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:12 am

L. Spiro wrote:There is no limit to the number of people I may thrust.

L. Spiro

Oke!!! :o I have never spread any programs of MHS^^(no really.. never did it xD check my ip on other forumsxD hahahaha) didnt do it neither on other forums.. but i stay on MHS... funniest and best forum... all the other "hack forums" (if I may called it this way) have mutch leechers indeed and most of the programs are detected (very logical... if there are many leechers :P )

I'm curious how mutch time it cost till you trust me xD I saw on a other topic (or was it this topic) that you can nominate people :P I want to nominate myself xD hahahahahhaa (ooh what am i egocentric :twisted: ) :lol:

good job anyway L.spiro :)
Silv3rShi3ld
Acker

Postby Lokuri » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:08 am

heh lol you think spies will say you if they are spies? ;P
Lokuri
NULL

Next

Return to General Related Discussions