(Coders) Help Out

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

(Coders) Help Out

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:21 pm

I have given you the tools to help yourselves bypass nProtect Game Guard and Xtrap (and whatever else).

View the help file Code Snippets section regarding hook detection. The sample is all you need to start studying all kinds of hooks these software are creating.

Use ReadLocalMemory() to read kernel memory without being attached to any processes. This allows you to change anything in kernel before you attach, including removing of hooks.

You can attack any anti-cheat software this way and the community as a whole can create the bypasses needed for MHS to work on any new system. I added these features for a reason and I expect them to be used because I (frankly) have better things to code than anti-anti-cheats all the time. The longer I have to spend bypassing anti-cheat blocks the fewer new and innovative features are added to MHS, and I am planning a big one soon to secure its place as the official king of memory hacking.

L. Spiro
Last edited by L. Spiro on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby mezzo » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:39 pm

just out of curiosity, there is no way their software can detect that we are checking out the hooks, right ? I'm kind of interested in checking out the wow warden, but since I've been paying for this game for more then 3years now, I would really be annoyed if they would ban me now :p
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:05 pm

These tools are designed specifically with non-intrusiveness in mind. There is no way they can know what you are doing until you start using WriteLocalMemory() to modify them (their protections).

Otherwise, as far as they could ever know, all you are doing is reading some kernel RAM (common to all applications) and opening some files for whatever purpose.

You can study all you like with no threat of being detected. It will only be risky when you start trying to modify things afterwards.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby liqmysaq » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:22 am

can you guys give any good places to find tuts and whatever else to learn how to code? i figured i would just use the helpfile but even that says not to use it to learn on. im starting from scratch, no experience whatsoever.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:49 am

I really have none.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby flappy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:08 am

i agree with liqmysaq lol cuz I have no idea what to do when coding aswell... I mean, I am taking Computer Programming (Java) and not learning anything. We are using Alice to write all of our programs... and we will be on alice for another 3 weeks i believe... so no coding yet... I guess I'll have to wait until my senior year for Visual Basic 1 and 2 ... but it would be nice to have the knowledge before hand =D
flappy
Been Around

Postby Flipper » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:30 am

There's no reason why you can't start learning the basics of VB right away.

Microsoft has EXPRESS editions of C++ and VB available for a FREE download from their site. All they require is registration within 30 days. It's quick and painless although the help files do weigh in a a few hundred megs.

It's what I use to program simple tools for my work. It's quite easy to learn and there are lots of helpful web pages out there for anything you may want to do... of course, none of them are explicitly for cheating purposes, but with a bit of time you can adapt and invent.

Here is the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/express/vb/Default.aspx
Flipper
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby flappy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:03 am

Nice! Thank you! lol time to start playing around =D

flappy
Been Around

Postby pukima » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 am

thx..i will try it
I love knuckle duster
pukima
Acker

Postby Silv3rShi3ld » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Nice! but have then also a question about it... where must i look at.. to see the hooks. How do i reconise "hooks of the anti cheat software"?
Silv3rShi3ld
Acker

Postby shinnsohai » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:37 pm

LoL Coders Are Pros ... When I Was Reading The C++ Guide ,U all Won`t Have This Problem Coz Americans English Standard Were Far Away From Asian ,So I Need A Dictionary Or *Just Guess* The Meaning...

I`m Asian !!! Like This Will Improve My English!! ^^Exam^^

I`m Bad In English Actually..
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby Silv3rShi3ld » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:21 am

You can say there is hiding a pro coder in you! Because you really want it! and if you want it you are a huge step closer.. but i still don't know how i reconise the hooks :roll:

Now oftopic: WHY SUCH A HUGE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR SENTENCES???!!! :shock: :lol:
Silv3rShi3ld
Acker

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:14 am

Hook information is displayed in the Code Editor window.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby martix » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:50 am

I recently coded my first linked list program(even with extras) and surprisingly it worked fine from start to finish.
Does that count? :P
martix
Acker

Postby Carl » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:31 pm

just to be complete idiot here, i moved from rf to ryl again becasue the main servers were being shutdown. back to topic i think on another forum there was a release by renaming 2 dll files to eachothers name and it would i guess bypass game guard. just a shot in the dark at helping you all out. im no coder but maybe help you.

>>this is for hackshield<<
1. go to RFOnline directory --> hackshield
2. rename the EHSvc.dll to psapi.dll and psapi.dll to EHSvc.dll
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Probably patched by now.idk if it helps.

--------------------------

Login for http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/
if its not letting you stay logged in, then tick the remember me and login.

Silentfire45

GameGaurd Killer 1.0
http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/attachm ... killer.rar

What i found along the way:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/edijpf

I left my forum information on there above the links just incase you need to login. i dont know if any of them are safe and i always live by 'scan then use'

i hope they help you somehow, if not scan the forums they are huge as far as game DB and see if you can find anything for maple story.
God i hope your confused now ^^
ask me if any questions, ill explain. like i said im no coder but i keep my eye on things.
hope this post is useful
Carl
Hackleberry Fin

Next

Return to General Related Discussions