good news

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

good news

Postby g3nuin3 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:01 am

As of MHS 4.0.0.14, i have a working and what seems to be a stable version of mhs on my vista machine. i'll be getting back into it as soon as i can get a game on here..with that said. ive got an input for the self modification options, the window name modifications should probably be applied to even child windows of mhs (disass,injector,etc.) Anti Hacks not only look for the main window but traverses a whole parents windows childwindows and if it hits, itll still be detected..

good hacking ladies.

gen
g3nuin3
Acker

Postby g3nuin3 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:31 am

guess i spoke too soon as usual..
Windows Vista is a pain and it looks like ill need to do alittle more research,
as of now im incapable of using mhs's debugger capabilities. Windows Vista's annoying UAC addition is retarded. In order to use some of the debugging API's or debugging options in MHS, it must be ran in administrator mode(including the kernel options MHS provides). So like anyone would i right clicked the mhs executable and tried running it as an administrator(mind you i'm on an administrator account) And like anything windows, my pc froze up and went black screened...so i rebooted, and tried using process explorer to run it as an admin, same results..so i go online and find a way to disable the UAC, now run as administrator dialogs are no more a hassle, but now MHS will not run, ill automatically get the freezing and black screen.
With that said i can only use mhs's basic features under the UAC. But id like to make a request spiro. if anytime you can remove the kernel capabilities and send me a copy of mhs like that so i can see exactly how far itll go so i can pinpoint exactly what causes the reboots.
thanks.

(frustrated)gen
g3nuin3
Acker

Postby KarmaPixel » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Windows Vista just gives a whole grip of people issue's with software. The info gathered here about vista does relate the message of running MHS in administrator mode and that should fix many (if not all) the issue's caused by window's vista. As you said though there are still some bug's to smack away which I'm pretty sure they will be in later patches. I hope you can help in finding out what specific vista specs are causing the issue's and locate A remedy. Also welcome back to the scene g3nuin3. 8)
KarmaPixel
Hacker Smacker

Return to General Related Discussions